Apple launched its iPhone 4 in China Saturday morning, attracting a massive crowd of people to one of the company's new stores in Beijing.
Research in Motion launched a BlackBerry for Business blog Friday, bearing a post from its lead contributor simply named "Roger," who has been a RIM marketing employee since 2001.
Reports are circulating that RIM will officially unveil its tablet device at the 2010 BlackBerry Developer Conference in San Francisco next week. The RIM tablet would be entering a market currently dominated by the iPad and about to get much more cro...
It'll likely arrive someday, just not as soon as we'd like. Verizon Communications chief executive Ivan Seidenberg has tossed a bucket of icy water on smoldering rumors about a certain Apple smartphone coming to the largest U.S. wireless network.
The first day the iPad went on sale in April, half the financial analysts and executives at Baron Funds in New York's Manhattan offices lined up and bought their own -- and then immediately wanted to use them via Wi-Fi at work.
Corporations are jumping on the Google smartphone bandwagon, with Android device growth outpacing Apple's iPhone 20-fold in the last three months, a market researcher said today.
Dell said on Wednesday it is developing a 7-inch tablet as it experiments with handheld devices with different screen sizes.
Are consumers ready to dig deep into their wallets for Samsung's Galaxy Tab as the economy struggles and more affordable tablets, namely Apple's iPad, exist? According to Amazon's U.K. site, after currency conversion, the Tab will cost $US1067 unlock...
Apple on Monday announced that it will launch the iPhone 4 in China on Saturday.
Google is developing a way for Microsoft Office users to edit documents collaboratively without using Microsoft's Sharepoint collaboration server. It also has plans to extend the ability to edit Google Docs documents to mobile phones and iPads too.
Apple has done enough security-wise with its iPhone and iPad to make many CSOs comfortable with the mobile devices connecting to corporate networks, but Google's Android still has a ways to go.
Apple is reportedly working on a new application for the iPad</a> that will allow users to download electronic versions of newspapers. It could be ready within a couple of months, but will likely be held until the release of the next-generation iPad.
Adobe Systems and Apple released security updates Monday, including a critical Adobe Flash Player fix for a flaw that had been used in cyberattacks.
Apple is launching its iPhone 4 in China this Saturday, 25 September, in what is part of the company's latest push to expand its presence in the Chinese market.
The U.S. Department of Justice is nearing a settlement with technology vendors including Apple, Google and others over an investigation of their hiring practices, according to a report.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New GDDR6 memory could hit GPUs in 2018
- Google is using AI to compress images better than JPEG
- Hackers tap vBulletin vulnerability to break into 27 million more accounts
- Telegram's encryption stymies French police but pleases their bosses
- NYT says Moscow bureau was targeted by cyberattack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW