Apple may take on a new role in video gaming if its latest patent application, published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office earlier this week, ever makes it into a product. The patent is for a system that would document your roles in certain vid...
30-year-old technology struts its stuff beside today's state-of-the-art tablet computer
Looking to book a ticket on Delta Airlines? Now you can just go to the airline's Facebook page.
Apple yesterday yanked the popular Camera+ iPhone app from the App Store, apparently in a dispute over a violation of the company's developer agreements.
An Apple manager with responsibilities for the company's contract manufacturing in Asia was arrested Friday and charged with accepting kickbacks.
If you want an iPhone 4 but are concerned you're not going to stand out among the masses of other Apple acolytes, Gresso's luxurious iPhone 4 case may be just for you.
A firm that received a US$200 million settlement from MIcrosoft in May filed similar patent infringement charges against Apple Wednesday, claiming that the iPhone and iPad illegally use its technology.
Apple Inc.'s iPhone has always had something of an image problem in the workplace, which isn't surprising given that Apple has always marketed its smartphone more to consumers than to the business world.
Four out of five PC laptops that ship in 2014 are expected to use integrated graphics processors, according to a report released today.
Amazon.com is reportedly considering building prototypes of gadgets other than its Kindle e-reader. But one analyst questioned the value of such devices unless they can be tied to Amazon-provided services and content.
Apple today patched the two vulnerabilities used to jailbreak Apple's newest iOS 4 operating system, bugs that security researchers warned could be used to hijack iPhones , iPod Touches or iPads.
Browsing in "private mode" isn't as private as users think, a researcher said today.
Microsoft has launched a new Windows 7 campaign to take on Mac OS X. A new tab on the Windows 7 sites compares Windows 7 to Mac OS X in a number of areas--listing out the reasons that Windows 7 is the superior choice. Most of the points made by Micro...
Yes, you read that headline right. Apple has applied for a patent for a bicycle concept.
Skype is worried about whether the iPhone and other Apple products will undermine its VoIP services and is also insecure about whether it can achieve service levels good enough to lure business customers, according to the company's filing with the U....
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)NSW
- CCWeb Application SpecialistSA
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- CCTraining Manager - SAP HR/ PayrollNSW
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorNSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- CCIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)ACT
- TPOffice 365 Technical ConsultantQLD
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- CCJunior Desktop TechnicianACT
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)NSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- FTRegional Customer Relations Manager - APACQLD
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW