iOS 10 adoption continued to climb a month after its release, with some sources estimating the upgrade is on more than two-thirds of iPhones.
Google’s new Pixels phones look and cost the same as the iPhone. Now that Google is in Apple territory, what can the original iPhone-maker do to stand out?
The justices of the U.S. Supreme Court, hearing arguments in a long-running Apple and Samsung patent dispute on Tuesday, seemed to question a 19th-century law that allows huge infringement damages in design patent cases.
It may sound paranoid, but the next time you enter into a highly confidential meeting, leave your smart watch behind. It's possible the device could be spying on you.
The FBI wants to access data on a locked iPhone owned by a dead stabbing suspect with alleged ties to ISIS.
A U.S. appeals court has reinstated a US$119.6 million award for Apple in a long-running smartphone design patent dispute with rival Samsung.
Apple Watch 3 release date, price, features and specs rumours: Our wishlist for the Apple Watch Series 3 expected in September 2017
The Apple Watch Series 2 added GPS, a brighter display, a faster processor and water-resistance. However, there are features we would have liked to see and here's our Apple Watch 3 wishlist.
Not ready to throw away your 3.5mm headphones? Here are some adapters that might be able to help.
"A significant portion of the population... will have AR experiences every day, almost like eating three meals a day."
Buying a Sonos home speaker from Apple will also get you a free gift card to try Apple Music.
At the 12-day mark, iOS 10 accounted for 41.9% of all iOS editions detected by Mixpanel, significantly lower than the 52.4% accumulated by iOS 9 last year at the same post-release point.
Anyone who has looked at automatically-generated subtitles on YouTube can tell you that asking a computer to describe what a human says can lead to hilarious results. Now, Apple has brought that to iOS 10 with support for transcribing voicemails.
It's not ready yet, but a report from Bloomberg says Apple's Echo rival is now in the prototype and testing phase.
Apple's car needs some direction, and rumor has it Cupertino might bring on the Brits at McLaren Technology Group to assist.
Apple joined with 77 other corporations around the world in committing to using electricity from 100% renewable sources to run its data centers and offices around the globe.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperACT
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringSA
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCSuperannuation Research ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer/ AdministratorWA
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- FTSenior Projects Engineer | Systems Integration and IT Managed ServicesNSW
- FTGraduate DeveloperNSW
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- TPJava DeveloperSA