Some customers missed out on getting a device via the iPhone Upgrade Program. Now, Apple is trying to make it right.
Apple began taking pre-orders for its iPhone 7 and 7 Plus earlier today, and not surprisingly, some models quickly exhausted their supplies.
Square's old-school magstripe card reader, the one that plugs into an iPhone, will still work with the iPhone 7.
Apple executives today rolled out the company's latest smartphones, the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, as well as the company's next-generation smartwatch.
Apple's A10 Fusion at the heart of the iPhone 7 is the most powerful chip ever to appear in a smartphone, the company claimed. Apple's new ARM processor allocates low-effort jobs to special low-powered cores, then ramps up the performance when needed...
Apple removes the headphone jack from the iPhone 7, ships Lightning EarPods and an adapter instead.
Super Mario Run lets you play one-handed against other players around the world.
Apple will add support for Sony's Felica RFID communications technology to the new iPhone 7 that is expected to be announced on Wednesday, according to a report in The Nikkei newspaper.
We'll be live-blogging Apple's event, but you can also watch it live on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Mac...even a PC.
The European Commission's decision to force Apple to pay Ireland billions in back taxes is "total political crap" and a reflection of anti-U.S. sentiment, company CEO Tim Cook said in an interview published Thursday.
Now that Sunrise has been shut down, what calendar app should you get to replace it? Our list can help.
The White House is worried American taxpayers would pay for the European Union's decision to force Apple to pay more than $14 billion in back taxes to Ireland.
Apple's tax benefits in Ireland are illegal, and the company will have to pay up to €13 billion (US$14.5 billion) in back taxes, plus interest. That's the verdict European Commissioner Margrethe Vestager delivered Tuesday, wrapping up a two-year inve...
An Apple-1 computer sold last week for $815,000, falling short of an aggressive auction estimate for what's thought to be a pre-production model.
Mark your calendars for Sept. 7 at 10 a.m. Pacific, when Apple will unveil the iPhone 7—and possibly the Apple Watch 2—at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW