Apple's Mac Pro is aging fast, especially with significantly faster Windows desktops being introduced in recent weeks.
Samsung Electronics’ flagship Galaxy S7 smartphones and sales of its mid-range devices in emerging markets have likely helped the company boost its operating profit in the first quarter.
Apple has reportedly fixed a vulnerability that could have allowed hackers to bypass the passcode on iPhone 6s and 6s Plus running iOS 9.3.1 in order to access the address book and photos.
The new Twitter account posts stories from publishing partners that are deep-linked to the News app on iOS.
According to SquareTrade Labs, the new iPhone SE is not as durable as the iPhone 6s.
Like its bigger sibling, the little Pro is tough to repair but has beefy internals.
The iPhone keynote was a highlight of Apple's whole ride.
Go ahead, save a couple hundred bucks by picking the 9.7-inch iPad Pro over the 12.9-inch model. It's sized much better and barely compromises at all.
iPhone SE teardown: Apple’s smaller handset combines 2016 internals with a 2012 touchscreen.
It’s got a smaller screen and a smaller price tag to match, but the iPhone SE doesn’t compromise—it’s nearly as capable as Apple’s flagship iPhone 6s.
Steve Wozniak describes an early use for the Apple II computer, in an Infoworld article from the IDG archives
When Apple launched the Apple II in 1977, it was still far from certain that consumers would need or want a home computer. In this article from the IDG archives, Apple lays out its predictions for the home PC market in 1978 and beyond.
As he opened Apple's latest breathless gadget debut last week, CEO Tim Cook struck three appropriately serious notes for a company that will turn 40 next week.
Foxconn, the faceless contractor that assembles many Apple products, is moving up the manufacturing stack with an acquisition that will give it a global consumer brand.
One of the quieter things to come out of last week’s Apple presentations for the new iPhone SE and Apple 9.7-inch iPad Pro was that the new iPad would include an embedded Apple SIM.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Cloud consortium says simpler EU electronic signature rules aren't simple enough
- Lightning strikes Outlook in latest Salesforce-Microsoft integration
- Backblaze wants to eliminate tape-based storage
- FBI expansion of surveillance powers meets obstacle
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW