Google favoring own services may harm consumers... Tech industry hails same-sex marriage ruling... Disney bans selfie sticks... and more tech news
Owners of iOS devices that aren't holding a charge are in luck, thanks to a change Apple has made to its support policy.
Microsoft today removed the preview label from its Office apps for Android, publishing the final versions of Excel, PowerPoint and Word to Google Play.
Apple will be playing a larger role in the development of Bluetooth as the company pushes into wearable technology, home automation and more.
Taylor Swift shames Apple into paying musicians royalties during streaming trial
Apple has backed down on its plans not to pay artists during the three-month free trial period for its upcoming music service, after stinging criticism from pop star, Taylor Swift.
Why Siri is still the best voice assistant. Apple Siri vs Microsoft Cortana. Our Siri vs Cortana face off looks at the two smartphone AI assistants to see what they can do. Siri vs Cortana comparison review.
Apple picked Taylor Swift’s “1989” as the best album on iTunes last year, but the admiration isn't entirely mutual.
It can't cook or clean or do laundry, but SoftBank's Pepper could become the first breakout humanoid consumer robot and the vanguard of an era of mechanized, cloud-connected assistants.
Microsoft has rolled out a new OneNote feature to the iPhone first before any other platform, showing off the company's interest in promoting cross-platform use of its note-taking system.
Samsung Electronics has asked that a full bench of an appeals court should review a damages award in a long-standing patent infringement dispute with arch-rival Apple.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation released the latest version of its annual "Who Has Your Back" report on tech companies' data disclosure policies Wednesday afternoon, giving perfect five-star ratings to companies including Apple, Adobe, Dropbox and...
Apple and A123 Systems have settled a lawsuit that alleged Apple violated non-compete clauses after it hired five employees from the lithium-ion battery maker.
One of the staples of desktop web browsing may be coming to iOS with a new feature Apple is adding to Safari with a forthcoming update to its mobile operating system.
A software update to the Apple Watch's OS gave third-party developers access to the device's sensors this week, fulfilling a request they've had since Apple unveiled the wearable.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Italian parliament drafts a declaration of Internet rights
- Meet Arrow, a new Android launcher from Microsoft's Garage
- Amazon proposes drone superhighways in sky
- Amazon Launchpad store will sell goods from startups
- Obama won't pardon Snowden, despite petition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW