The White House is worried American taxpayers would pay for the European Union's decision to force Apple to pay more than $14 billion in back taxes to Ireland.
Apple's tax benefits in Ireland are illegal, and the company will have to pay up to €13 billion (US$14.5 billion) in back taxes, plus interest. That's the verdict European Commissioner Margrethe Vestager delivered Tuesday, wrapping up a two-year inve...
An Apple-1 computer sold last week for $815,000, falling short of an aggressive auction estimate for what's thought to be a pre-production model.
Mark your calendars for Sept. 7 at 10 a.m. Pacific, when Apple will unveil the iPhone 7—and possibly the Apple Watch 2—at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco.
Apple's opening of the iOS keyboard floodgates has created enough space for a small skirmish between Google's Gboard and Microsoft's Word Flow.
Apple changes the name of its store to better reflect what its retail operations offer.
If past practice is a guide, Apple will unveil the newest iPhones in just over three weeks, on Wednesday, Sept. 7.
From Steve Jobs to the Apple car, Cook looked back at Apple's past and looked ahead to its future in a wide-ranging interview.
New public betas for iOS 10 and macOS Sierra should follow shortly.
The Final Fantasy maker's exclusive new game plays to the Watch's strengths.
It appears that the popular augmented-reality game has also augmented Apple's revenue for the month.
New hires are the most diverse, but overall, the diversity of Apple's workforce still has room for improvement.
Apple, Facebook and Google each reported earnings this week, and though the results varied, they also reaffirmed the scale and industry-wide impact of these massive tech companies.
Apple's proposed service combined live TV with on-demand streaming of entire seasons, but major networks didn't bite. The Wall Street Journal explains why.
Tim Cook told employees in Cupertino that Apple sold its 1 billionth iPhone last week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FCC tells ISPs to get customer permission before sharing sensitive info
- No need to shoot down drones! Many of them can now be hijacked
- Qualcomm agrees to buy NXP for over $37 billion
- Privacy group shoots legal arrow at Privacy Shield
- Samsung's smartphone share hit by Note7 debacle, stiff competition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Digital DesignerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCICT Service Desk AnalystSA
- CCService Desk Analyst - Major Government Client / ParramattaNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- TPJava Software DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Programmer (HTML5/Java/Oracle) 161031/P/551Asia
- FTIT Operations ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- FTLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - OTC DerivativesAsia
- FTFront End Developer / UXNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW