Square's old-school magstripe card reader, the one that plugs into an iPhone, will still work with the iPhone 7.
Apple executives today rolled out the company's latest smartphones, the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, as well as the company's next-generation smartwatch.
Apple's A10 Fusion at the heart of the iPhone 7 is the most powerful chip ever to appear in a smartphone, the company claimed. Apple's new ARM processor allocates low-effort jobs to special low-powered cores, then ramps up the performance when needed...
Apple removes the headphone jack from the iPhone 7, ships Lightning EarPods and an adapter instead.
Super Mario Run lets you play one-handed against other players around the world.
Apple will add support for Sony's Felica RFID communications technology to the new iPhone 7 that is expected to be announced on Wednesday, according to a report in The Nikkei newspaper.
We'll be live-blogging Apple's event, but you can also watch it live on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Mac...even a PC.
The European Commission's decision to force Apple to pay Ireland billions in back taxes is "total political crap" and a reflection of anti-U.S. sentiment, company CEO Tim Cook said in an interview published Thursday.
Now that Sunrise has been shut down, what calendar app should you get to replace it? Our list can help.
The White House is worried American taxpayers would pay for the European Union's decision to force Apple to pay more than $14 billion in back taxes to Ireland.
Apple's tax benefits in Ireland are illegal, and the company will have to pay up to €13 billion (US$14.5 billion) in back taxes, plus interest. That's the verdict European Commissioner Margrethe Vestager delivered Tuesday, wrapping up a two-year inve...
An Apple-1 computer sold last week for $815,000, falling short of an aggressive auction estimate for what's thought to be a pre-production model.
Mark your calendars for Sept. 7 at 10 a.m. Pacific, when Apple will unveil the iPhone 7—and possibly the Apple Watch 2—at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco.
Apple's opening of the iOS keyboard floodgates has created enough space for a small skirmish between Google's Gboard and Microsoft's Word Flow.
Apple changes the name of its store to better reflect what its retail operations offer.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCResource/ Workforce AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- FTOracle IDM R1/R2 Implementation SpecialistNSW