Favored status for Apple iPhones and iPads on Cisco Systems networks starts Tuesday, giving users better Wi-Fi roaming, integrated VoIP calls and priority for the most important business apps. Here are five new capabilities that may prove most useful...
Apple's latest mobile operating system arrives today, and here is a list of all the devices that support iOS 10.
Buying a Mac to learn coding and programming is hugely valuable and a great idea. But choosing a Mac for coding isn't easy. Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding? We look at the best Apple Macs you can buy for programming and learning...
Some customers missed out on getting a device via the iPhone Upgrade Program. Now, Apple is trying to make it right.
Apple began taking pre-orders for its iPhone 7 and 7 Plus earlier today, and not surprisingly, some models quickly exhausted their supplies.
Square's old-school magstripe card reader, the one that plugs into an iPhone, will still work with the iPhone 7.
Apple executives today rolled out the company's latest smartphones, the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, as well as the company's next-generation smartwatch.
Apple's A10 Fusion at the heart of the iPhone 7 is the most powerful chip ever to appear in a smartphone, the company claimed. Apple's new ARM processor allocates low-effort jobs to special low-powered cores, then ramps up the performance when needed...
Apple removes the headphone jack from the iPhone 7, ships Lightning EarPods and an adapter instead.
Super Mario Run lets you play one-handed against other players around the world.
Apple will add support for Sony's Felica RFID communications technology to the new iPhone 7 that is expected to be announced on Wednesday, according to a report in The Nikkei newspaper.
We'll be live-blogging Apple's event, but you can also watch it live on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Mac...even a PC.
The European Commission's decision to force Apple to pay Ireland billions in back taxes is "total political crap" and a reflection of anti-U.S. sentiment, company CEO Tim Cook said in an interview published Thursday.
Now that Sunrise has been shut down, what calendar app should you get to replace it? Our list can help.
The White House is worried American taxpayers would pay for the European Union's decision to force Apple to pay more than $14 billion in back taxes to Ireland.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tencent adding five data centers to target cloud users outside China
- Russian hackers use OAuth, fake Google apps to phish users
- Palantir to pay US$1.7 million to settle racial hiring bias claim
- Old Windows Server machines can still fend off hacks. Here's how
- Huawei, Google supercharge Android with new Raspberry Pi-like board
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- FTFront-end Developer (UX/UI)NSW
- CCSystems Administrator - Cloud, Azure and LinuxQLD
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTStorage Engineer l HDSNSW
- FTSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCChange AnalystACT
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTCapacity ManagerACT
- FTData Analyst - Tableau and Power BI suiteNSW
- CCPeoplesoft ConsultantNSW
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers x4!QLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW