Jason Snell takes a close look at the new iPhone SE and he finds himself thrown back in time.
Apple TV users who are tired of typing out usernames and passwords will soon be able to tell them to Siri.
Apple uses its March 21 product launch event to reiterate its stance on customer privacy.
Apple won't shrink from its responsibility to safeguard the privacy of its users, CEO Tim Cook said Monday, a day before Apple lawyers are due to face off with the Department of Justice in a California courtroom.
Apple says a last-minute request by the FBI to call witnesses to next week's court hearing in the San Bernardino iPhone case indicates the agency might feel some weakness in its legal arguments.
Apple will host a press event on its California campus March 21, perhaps to unveil new iPads and possibly a long-rumored smaller 4-in. iPhone.
The director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation has conceded it was a mistake to ask San Bernadino County to reset the password of an iCloud account that had been used by gunman Syed Farook.
Sharp has approved an offer from Hon Hai Precision Industry and related companies to acquire over 66 per cent of the company’s voting stock, making the Taiwanese contract manufacturer the new parent of the venerable Japanese firm.
Apple CEO Tim Cook doesn't exactly confirm that his company is working on an automobile, but he doesn't deny it, either, in an interview with Fortune.
The lifespan of consumer electronic and electrical devices is getting ever shorter, and it's at least partly our fault, not just the manufacturers', according to a new study published by Germany's Environment Agency (UBA).
Got a 12-inch MacBook that you bought before the end of June 2015? You can expect to get a new USB-C cable from Apple.
Imagination Technologies, the U.K. company that makes graphics chips for Apple's iPhones and iPads, is ditching its CEO and its strategy as it heads for its second consecutive year of losses.
A jury in Texas has ordered Apple to pay US$626 million for infringing four patents held by a Nevada-based patent licensing company.
Apple has called for a voluntary recall of AC wall plug adapters designed for use in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Europe, New Zealand and South Korea, after 12 incidents across the globe.
Weak demand for mobile phones and display panels pushed down Samsung's profits last quarter, and the company doesn't expect much improvement this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC