Google's Gboard virtual keyboard for iPhone is designed to make your life easier with native Google search, GIFs, and emoji support.
Executive Editor Ken Mingis, Apple expert Michael deAgonia and Multimedia Content Editor Keith Shaw check out Apple's just-updated MacBook and debate whether trade shows like Interop and CES are on their way out.
Is it unfair to put a quad-core PC against a dual-core Mac?
The mobile enterprise got another boost on Thursday with the announcement of a brand-new partnership between Apple and SAP.
The latest numbers on commercial drones, including FAA Section 333 exemptions and venture funding
India reportedly has rejected Apple’s plan to sell refurbished iPhones in the country, a blow to the company’s hopes for growth there.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
To much market chatter, Apple reported declining financials.
The global tablet market began 2016 just as 2015 left off: down.
All eyes are on Apple after the company suffered its first period of revenue decline since 2003. The next iPhone release will be a defining moment for the company, according to analysts.
The global smartphone market saw its first year-on-year decline in the first quarter, with both Samsung Electronics and Apple shipping fewer phones, according to a research firm.
Last year, Apple was on a gravy train in China. Sales of the iPhone were booming, and the country looked poised to overtake the U.S. in terms of its contribution to Apple’s business. Suddenly, things don't look so rosy.
FBI Director James Comey still won't say who hacked the San Bernardino iPhone for the FBI, or how the hack works, but we now know it was expensive.
Apple's focus on security means it will eventually offer Macs equipped with an ARM processor, Creative Strategies analyst Ben Bavarian said.
Apple has agreed to pay US $24.9 million to a patent holding company to resolve a 5-year-old lawsuit accusing the tech giant's Siri digital assistant of infringing one of its patents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Fiber puts expansion plans on hold to review strategy
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantQLD
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- CCBI Program Director/ManagerNSW
- FTDesktop Support EngineerWA
- FTEnterprise Database Manager - Defence - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCService Desk Analyst - Major Government Client / ParramattaNSW
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCArcher ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- TPChange Manager | GovernmentQLD
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD