First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The best and worst smartphone you can buy
Wearable technology gets sporty
Cool features undermined by a fatal flaw
Acer has made a great 7.9in tablet, but it lingers behind its established rivals.
Has Asus made its adored tablet even better with its latest Transformer?
The iPad mini with Retina display is a fantastic and hugely enticing tablet
Logitech's newest iPhone accessory makes use of the 'game controller' features in iOS 7
A clear winner in the large tablet market, and perhaps the best consumer-based tablet ever made
Apple's iPhone 5c isn't for everyone, but its bright colours and excellent user experience will attract many
Another year, another iPhone. Is this one the best yet?
The latest iMac comes with some trade offs, but remains one of the best all-round desktop computers on the market
The Foxtel Go app is free to use, providing excellent quality video streaming and access to live TV
Apple's new iPad remains the tablet to beat, but this is a minor upgrade over its predecessor
The iPad mini is an exceptionally built tablet with a fantastic app library, but it's let down by a less than stellar display
A tablet that fails to impress, as either a tablet or as an e-reader
Latest News Articles
- NTT launches browser-to-browser chatroom with avatars
- Fire at Samsung facility affects website, media portal
- Activists want net neutrality, NSA spying debated at Brazil Internet conference
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 5 Five flaws in Samsung Galaxy S5's TouchWiz
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $799 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »