Eying agile software development teams, Atlassian will release on Wednesday an upgrade to its Bamboo continuous integration server that adds continuous deployment functionality.
Application lifecycle management
Focusing on software delivery processes, Hewlett-Packard will formally launch today its HP ALM 11 Platform, which the company says automates application modernization from requirements management to quality and performance.
Offering aid to quality assurance labs, Microsoft this week began offering Visual Studio Lab Management for Visual Studio 2010 users, enabling automation of the build-deploy-test process for software development while maintaining visibility into the ...
Microsoft began offering this week an ALM (application lifecycle management) process template geared to the Scrum agile development methodology.
HP boosted its software for managing application performance this week with upgrades to its performance testing suite and load-testing software.
Whitepapers about application lifecycle management
Greater flexibility, improved performance, lower costs – the list of cloud benefits goes on and on. While moving your financial system to the cloud may seem straightforward, truly realizing the advantages of the cloud requires a complete understanding how it will integrate with existing applications and systems. This valuable resource explores the need for seamless integration when adopting a cloud strategy, and introduces an approach that can ease your integration woes. Read on to learn more now.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- PC World Test rig 2017
- Samsung blames batteries from two makers for Note7 explosions
- Why Apple will make smart glasses
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetVIC
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Cisco ISEVIC
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTChange ManagerACT
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTUNIX / Linux EngineerNSW
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT