Watch out Oracle, Pivotal is offering a lighter alternative to the Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) stack.
Kicking off an initiative to better bridge cloud services with its own software, Oracle has released an adapter that allows organizations to copy data between their Salesforce.com accounts and Oracle software.
Nginx is betting that its open-source Web server software, now used by many large Internet services, will also find a home in the enterprise.
Attackers are actively exploiting a known vulnerability to compromise JBoss Java EE application servers that expose the HTTP Invoker service to the Internet in an insecure manner.
Oracle will stop offering commercial support for new versions of the open-source GlassFish application server, leaving customers who want such support with the option of licensing the more expensive and proprietary WebLogic Server.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Trump hotel chain fined over data breaches
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT