Brainshark has unveiled features for its video presentation service to create a more interactive experience for smartphone users.
It's an exciting day. Yes, it is April Fool's Day -- which is quite fun, but that isn't what I am referring to. New browser usage stats are out; giving us something other than just the marketing spin Microsoft and Mozilla try so hard to put on their ...
302 million smartphones shipped in 2010, up 71 percent on 2009 shipment levels.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) again lost ground to Apple's Safari and Google's Chrome last month, even as the company launched its newest browser, Web metrics data showed today.
A United Nations report into disaster relief calls for improved data sharing and technology collaboration between agencies to help save lives.
The European Parliament has resumed normal e-mail service following a suspected cyber attack.
Oracle has updated customers on the latest Fusion Applications news, but avoided any mention of when the long-awaited software suite would actually be available.
Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has claimed Bill Gates was "scheming to rip me off" over a share of the company during the time Allen was receiving treatment for cancer in the 1980s.
Microsoft bragged Thursday about growth in its Windows Phone 7 (WP7) developer community one year after its birth, but immediately got blasted for not disclosing developer revenues.
Microsoft now 'gets' security at every level of the organisation but the wider software industry has yet to match its zeal, the company has said in its latest Software Development Lifecycle (SDL) Progress Report.
Faced with rival Firefox 4's record-setting launch, Microsoft this week argued that it's unfair to grade its Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) against Mozilla's newest browser.
I'm not sure if this is a bug or a "feature," but it's definitely annoying.
Your personal data is out there. Every thought you tap out on Twitter, every status update you post on Facebook, and even the last credit card purchase you made is accessible via the Internet.
Users concerned with online privacy have been struggling for years to come up with a solution to being tracked on the Web. Such users either want to avoid irritating, targeted ads based on browsing history or are concerned about businesses having too...
A new survey finds that only a third of mobile phone owners would realize they had lost their phone within 15 minutes. According to the research conducted by YouGov on behalf of SecurEnvoy, a majority would probably figure it out within an hour. Ther...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Citrix EngineerNSW