A new survey finds that only a third of mobile phone owners would realize they had lost their phone within 15 minutes. According to the research conducted by YouGov on behalf of SecurEnvoy, a majority would probably figure it out within an hour. Ther...
A year ago, Microsoft released free developer tools for its Windows Phone 7 mobile OS. Today, Microsoft is celebrating a set of numbers that show, the company says, developers have enthusiastically embraced the platform.
Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 platform has caught on with developers in the year since the platform's development tools were first shown, a Microsoft executive stressed Thursday in a blog entry featuring a variety of numbers related to Microsoft's entr...
Dell Thursday offered detailed instructions for adding the Windows Phone 7 "copy and paste" update to its star-crossed Dell Venue Pro smartphone.
Salesforce.com and Intuit will announce Friday that they plan to integrate their respective CRM (customer relationship management) and QuickBooks accounting applications, in an alliance meant to further win the hearts and pocketbooks of the world's m...
Infor is now shipping a new user interface utilizing Microsoft SharePoint that provides customers with a "consumer-grade" experience, tying together core business processes, BI (business intelligence) and collaboration.
Hewlett-Packard is giving developers early access to the webOS 3.0 SDK (Software Development Kit), hoping that they will start working on applications for the company's upcoming TouchPad tablet, the company said in a blog post on Wednesday.
FuzeBox launched new iPad and Android apps for Fuze Meeting today, enabling multi-party HD video conferencing from virtually anywhere. With these new apps, Fuze Meeting makes a compelling business case as a cost-effective, cross-platform conferencing...
Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) is the most power-efficient browser on the planet, Microsoft claimed this week.
Can you bring your iPad to work? Or will you get in big trouble? With a nod to David Letterman's Top Ten list Signs You've Purchased a Bad iPhone, here are our signs that grease the wheels for iPads to roll into the enterprise.
Edging ever closer to enterprise software maturity, the Hive data warehouse software has been updated with new capabilities considered essential for production use, such as indexing, concurrency and advances in authentication management.
Idaho may be out millions of dollars due to problems with a new system for processing Medicaid claims, according to a legislative auditor's report <a href="http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/ope/publications/reports/r1105.pdf">released this week</a>.
Google has added the ability for developers to sell digital content from inside applications on Android Market, the company said in a blog post on Tuesday.
Salesforce.com plans to buy social media monitoring vendor Radian6, whose technology tracks conversations occurring on social sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, the company said Wednesday.
A major update to Apple's iOS IDE was released a few days ago and so far Xcode 4's weaknesses greatly outweigh its strengths. After having spent a bit of time with Xcode 4, I am strongly considering going back to the old version. Google "i hate xcode...
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why I'm addicted to Mass Effect: Andromeda's gorgeous, secret Nvidia super-screenshots
- Corsair One review: Small, fast, and surprisingly quiet
- Look before you leap: 4 hard truths about IoT
- The goal of a new machine
- Rock Band VR review: Rock Band's roaring PC debut showcases Oculus Touch's potential
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CC.NET Developer!QLD
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- CCProcurement OfficerQLD
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- FTJunior DevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- CCFrom Security Operations to Technical Business Analyst, make the move now!NSW
- CCITCM EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Support LeadQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPBusiness Analyst/Project MangerVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectWA
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW
- CCIT Business Analyst - UX DesignNSW
- FTWeb BA LeadQLD
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW