Bigger emoji, stickers, and cute effects do not make for a super-useful messaging experience.
Iran has ordered messaging apps to transfer data and activity records of Iranian users to local servers within one year, a move that will give the country a greater ability to monitor and censor the online activity of its people.
Apple's app review process takes about two days now instead of nine, in hopes to increase revenue from the App Store.
Slack is offering its users a new way to sign into other applications. The company announced Tuesday that it has launched a new "Sign in with Slack" feature that lets people use their login for the chat app to sign in to participating applications.
Mobile device users installed nearly 156 billion mobile applications worldwide in 2015.
Uber and Twitter significantly expanded their attempts to influence members of congress through political lobbying in the first three months of this year.
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
Facebook-owned WhatsApp has strengthened the encryption of its widely used instant messaging app, a development that in theory makes it harder for law enforcement to gain access to communications.
Google's never-ending quest to organize all the world's information might include plans to run all your group conversations.
The promise of porting Windows 10 apps to Xbox already has a few takers including Hulu and Nickelodeon.
Slack today formally opened its Australian office in Melbourne. The office will also serve as the Asia Pacific headquarters of the company.
People at work want to use the apps and services that make their teams and organisations productive and effective.
Ransomware has become a real scourge for consumers, businesses and even government institutions. Unfortunately, there's no end in sight, so here's what you should know.
Google is positive about the road ahead for Android Auto, saying it will come to 40 car models and support more apps this year.
There are emoji everywhere these days -- but creating them doesn't come cheap, and now, says the Unicode Consortium, it's time to pay up.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google’s Sundar Pichai has been hacked - which CEO will be next?
- EU is preparing adwords antitrust complaint against Google
- Bart ransomware shows it can be effective without sophisticated encryption
- Use Android apps on HP's upcoming $189 Chromebook 11 G5
- IRS kills electronic filing PIN feature due to repeated attacks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia