Uber and Twitter significantly expanded their attempts to influence members of congress through political lobbying in the first three months of this year.
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
Facebook-owned WhatsApp has strengthened the encryption of its widely used instant messaging app, a development that in theory makes it harder for law enforcement to gain access to communications.
Google's never-ending quest to organize all the world's information might include plans to run all your group conversations.
The promise of porting Windows 10 apps to Xbox already has a few takers including Hulu and Nickelodeon.
Slack today formally opened its Australian office in Melbourne. The office will also serve as the Asia Pacific headquarters of the company.
People at work want to use the apps and services that make their teams and organisations productive and effective.
Ransomware has become a real scourge for consumers, businesses and even government institutions. Unfortunately, there's no end in sight, so here's what you should know.
Google is positive about the road ahead for Android Auto, saying it will come to 40 car models and support more apps this year.
There are emoji everywhere these days -- but creating them doesn't come cheap, and now, says the Unicode Consortium, it's time to pay up.
As Australian collaboration software maker Atlassian made its long-awaited initial public offering in the US on Thursday, its soaring share price offered a strong testament to the company's distinctive sales strategy and long history of profitability...
Cisco Systems is reinventing its collaboration tools from the bottom up, turning the lowly Spark text-messaging app into a cloud-based platform that includes videoconferencing and the core features of an enterprise phone system.
While he thinks Dell buying EMC makes sense financially, Sun Microsystems co-founder, Vinod Khosla, has little faith in the merged company's ability to innovate.
Companies are wary about what employees are doing on their smartphones. Be it data loss or time-wasting, a growing number of employers are actively stopping staff from using certain apps on company-controlled devices.
Google Drive can do much more than you realize. Ready to unlock its productivity potential?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- That massive reported 'data breach' was just hype, Mail.ru says
- The Oracle-Google trial over Android starts Monday. Here's what you need to know
- Lenovo patches serious flaw in pre-installed support tool
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCEnvironment AnalystVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCJAVA ArchitectVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCChange LeadACT