There are emoji everywhere these days -- but creating them doesn't come cheap, and now, says the Unicode Consortium, it's time to pay up.
As Australian collaboration software maker Atlassian made its long-awaited initial public offering in the US on Thursday, its soaring share price offered a strong testament to the company's distinctive sales strategy and long history of profitability...
Cisco Systems is reinventing its collaboration tools from the bottom up, turning the lowly Spark text-messaging app into a cloud-based platform that includes videoconferencing and the core features of an enterprise phone system.
While he thinks Dell buying EMC makes sense financially, Sun Microsystems co-founder, Vinod Khosla, has little faith in the merged company's ability to innovate.
Companies are wary about what employees are doing on their smartphones. Be it data loss or time-wasting, a growing number of employers are actively stopping staff from using certain apps on company-controlled devices.
Google Drive can do much more than you realize. Ready to unlock its productivity potential?
Microsoft's Office apps are finally available for Android smartphones and tablets. Here’s how they stack up against past favorites
Need to hold a virtual meeting complete with screen sharing? Or maybe you just need to remotely access a colleague’s computer to help him with a quick fix. Here are 15 ways to get the job done -- for free.
Tabbed Windows. A customizable login screen. Tens of thousands of votes have poured in for these features and more, but time's running out for these features to make it into Windows 10's launch version.
From Apple Music to iOS 9 to the Apple Watch, here are the biggest announcements from Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference this week.
These seven IBM Watson-powered apps are transforming the way work is done in industries ranging from healthcare and travel to entertainment and oil & gas.
Based on what we’ve seen in Microsoft’s Windows 10 preview editions, here’s our take on which classic apps should be kept and which should be killed when the final version of Windows 10 ships.
Trailblazing into the healthcare marketplace, these 10 tech start-ups are bridging the gap between healthcare and technology to build a better, safer and more inclusive healthcare experience.
From using Siri to muting notifications to saving battery life, here are some of the most useful Apple Watch tips and tricks you should learn.
Now that you’ve got your new Apple Watch, here are the apps you should try…
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCProject Coordinator - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC