McAfee has released a free version of its mobile security app.
Children now have their very own travel app for iOS devices.
Most people don't think of the iPad as a high-end computing device. These eight apps prove otherwise.
Now that the holidays are over, reality has set in and you probably have a resolution or two to live up to. If any of your resolutions are along the lines of "be more efficient at work" or "find ways to boost productivity," you're in luck. These apps...
Microsoft’s app marketplace may not be quite as flush as its competitors, but roughly 140,000 apps still reside in the Windows Store
From basic business tasks to advanced automation, these 18 apps will make your Android device more useful than ever
With the latest release of Chrome for Windows (and Chrome OS on Chromebooks), you can install apps that will work even if your computer is not online.
With the iPad Air now available, a fresh look apps to try for work and fun
Here are nine incredibly useful Chrome apps for working with data, clients, projects, and more.
We could all use some help improving our productivity. Here are 10 apps that help you collaborate, take notes or just plain save time.
Microsoft is turning to creating "web apps" for a number of popular brands and websites. A new section on the Windows Phone Store called Microsoft WebApps offers a number of downloadable, pinnable web apps that are basically app wrappers for popular ...
SwiftKey has a handy new keyboard solution. Rather than statically bind the keyboard to the bottom of the screen, SwiftKey now has different keyboard modes to help you type in any given situation.
Some of the best things in a PC lover's life are indeed free, but they're not always obvious.
Spotify hopes the art inspires their employees
From a more efficient UI and 64-bit support to better layout and debugging tools, iOS 7 and Xcode 5 point to a new generation of mobile apps
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct Designer - UIVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperVIC
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- CCCX Program LeadNSW
- FTDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleACT
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- PTService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedNSW
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- FTRF EngineerNSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Improvement and Change ManagerQLD
- FTSystem Engineer - VirtulisationNSW
- FTHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneNSW
- CCUNISON Analyst Programmer (Contract) FinanceNSW