Microsoft's Windows Phone is still an underdog in the smartphone market, but it's starting to put up a decent fight.
Some apps are useful, some apps are fun, but these apps just make you say, 'Wow, really?'
New tools help IT execs cut Cloud costs, optimize resources, integrate and manage Cloud instances.
What’s Google Glass worth without apps that make use of its technology?
Here are several significant features that have been added recently to the various versions of Chrome
We may not have a new version of Android to drool over, but at least we've got more feature-filled, better-looking maps. At its Google I/O keynote, the company announced an enhanced version of its popular Google Maps service. The demos shown on stage...
You're away from the office when you get that sinking feeling. Maybe that file you need is locked on your desk PC in London while you're visiting Shanghai. You don't need to sweat, thankfully. Remote desktop apps let you log on to your PC or tablet a...
A new feature released Tuesday from children's app maker Kidaptive lets parents track the progress of what their children are learning inside the company's first story and game application.
Have some business travel planned? Get ready to put on a happy face, chat strangers up and expand your professional circle at the next conference or seminar. Here are some trusty iPhone apps to help you network.
Facebook has asked Microsoft to remove 41 unofficial and clone 'Facebook' apps from the Windows Phone store as the social network prepares to introduce its official app for the platform.
The cloud is great if you want the convenience of accessing your files everywhere.
This past Sunday Apple celebrated the 10th anniversary of the iTunes Music Store
These days everyone is trying to do more with less--and time is no exception. Learn how to squeeze the most out of your busy day using these time management and productivity apps for Apple's iOS devices.
From Web conferencing to to-do lists, a growing legion of business apps built for the mobile workforce are finding favor with iPad devotees
Need help negotiating the corporate landscape? Want to track your network usage? Just looking for a fun little time-waster? These free apps for Windows 8 can help.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Wi-Fi Passpoint standard now knits together SF, San Jose, London
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW