McAfee has released a free version of its mobile security app.
Children now have their very own travel app for iOS devices.
Most people don't think of the iPad as a high-end computing device. These eight apps prove otherwise.
Now that the holidays are over, reality has set in and you probably have a resolution or two to live up to. If any of your resolutions are along the lines of "be more efficient at work" or "find ways to boost productivity," you're in luck. These apps...
Microsoft’s app marketplace may not be quite as flush as its competitors, but roughly 140,000 apps still reside in the Windows Store
From basic business tasks to advanced automation, these 18 apps will make your Android device more useful than ever
With the latest release of Chrome for Windows (and Chrome OS on Chromebooks), you can install apps that will work even if your computer is not online.
With the iPad Air now available, a fresh look apps to try for work and fun
Here are nine incredibly useful Chrome apps for working with data, clients, projects, and more.
We could all use some help improving our productivity. Here are 10 apps that help you collaborate, take notes or just plain save time.
Microsoft is turning to creating "web apps" for a number of popular brands and websites. A new section on the Windows Phone Store called Microsoft WebApps offers a number of downloadable, pinnable web apps that are basically app wrappers for popular ...
SwiftKey has a handy new keyboard solution. Rather than statically bind the keyboard to the bottom of the screen, SwiftKey now has different keyboard modes to help you type in any given situation.
Some of the best things in a PC lover's life are indeed free, but they're not always obvious.
Spotify hopes the art inspires their employees
From a more efficient UI and 64-bit support to better layout and debugging tools, iOS 7 and Xcode 5 point to a new generation of mobile apps
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Augmented reality gets a second life in manufacturing
- FBI director floats international framework on access to encrypted data
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- Microsoft expands connected car push with patent licensing
- Leaked iCloud credentials obtained from third parties, Apple says
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPIT Business Analyst (UX Design)NSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - HealthQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!WA
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Infrastructure ProjectQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!SA
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Implementation ManagerNSW
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportACT
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCEDRMS Service ManagerNSW
- FTDeployment ManagerVIC
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA