McAfee has released a free version of its mobile security app.
Children now have their very own travel app for iOS devices.
Most people don't think of the iPad as a high-end computing device. These eight apps prove otherwise.
Now that the holidays are over, reality has set in and you probably have a resolution or two to live up to. If any of your resolutions are along the lines of "be more efficient at work" or "find ways to boost productivity," you're in luck. These apps...
Microsoft’s app marketplace may not be quite as flush as its competitors, but roughly 140,000 apps still reside in the Windows Store
From basic business tasks to advanced automation, these 18 apps will make your Android device more useful than ever
With the latest release of Chrome for Windows (and Chrome OS on Chromebooks), you can install apps that will work even if your computer is not online.
With the iPad Air now available, a fresh look apps to try for work and fun
Here are nine incredibly useful Chrome apps for working with data, clients, projects, and more.
We could all use some help improving our productivity. Here are 10 apps that help you collaborate, take notes or just plain save time.
Microsoft is turning to creating "web apps" for a number of popular brands and websites. A new section on the Windows Phone Store called Microsoft WebApps offers a number of downloadable, pinnable web apps that are basically app wrappers for popular ...
SwiftKey has a handy new keyboard solution. Rather than statically bind the keyboard to the bottom of the screen, SwiftKey now has different keyboard modes to help you type in any given situation.
Some of the best things in a PC lover's life are indeed free, but they're not always obvious.
Spotify hopes the art inspires their employees
From a more efficient UI and 64-bit support to better layout and debugging tools, iOS 7 and Xcode 5 point to a new generation of mobile apps
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalized domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- FTTest AdvertSA
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Wealth Advice/SuperannuationNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectQLD
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTInside Sales Consultants - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Netapp/Windows)NSW
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystNSW
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- FTProduct Manager - FintechNSW
- CCProject Communications and Engagement SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior ERP Project ManagerQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsNSW
- FTLevel 2/ 3 Systems AdministratorVIC