Australian free-to-air network TEN has officially launched a catch-up TV service to rival ABC's iView and SBS' On Demand, but the app isn't available on Android just yet.
The apps that will help users get the most use out of their Windows RT devices.
Everyone wants to hire millennials for their fresh ideas, youthful energy and tech savvy. But how much do you really know about them? The apps they carry on their smartphones tell a lot and you can expect millennials to want these apps on their BYOD ...
BlackBerry has delayed the rollout of Android and iOS versions of its popular BlackBerry Messenger app, which was expected to be available for the additional platforms this weekend.
Moves does more than just measure your steps, distance, time, and calories burned. It creates a "storyline" showing exactly where you were all day, which can be all kinds of interesting. Best of all, it's now available on Android.
Pocket has rolled out a sizable update to its iOS app of the same name. The update includes some minor design changes, but it also adds several tools and options to make your mobile reading experience even better.
It's time to look at apps that make these mobile devices even more powerful for business users.
An Apple iPhone ad that aired in April claimed, "Every day, more photos are taken with the iPhone than any other camera", and I can believe it. Not only are there are a boatload of iPhones in the wild, there are a huge number of apps that enhance and...
Flickr has unveiled updated camera shooting features such as new, live-view filters; customised filter adjustments; and sophisticated grid, zoom, focus, and exposure lock controls. And everything's wrapped in an intuitive, gesture-based interface.
If you find yourself preferring Skype over Apple's own FaceTime on the iPhone 5 and fourth-generation iPad, good news: With Skype 4.1, Microsoft's Voice over IP app for mobile now supports HD video calls.
Microsoft recently unveiled the Windows Phone App Studio, a tool to make it easier to develop apps for Windows Phone smartphones. Microsoft is hoping it will help expand the volume and variety of apps available in the Windows Phone Store, but it's an...
Flipboard magazines have arrived on the Web. You can now publicly share with the entire online world any content you've turned into a digital magazine, even if the reader doesn't have a Flipboard account.
Foxtel's Go app is finally available on selected Samsung mobile and tablet devices, but does not currently support the flagship Galaxy S4 smartphone.
While we likely won’t see Android 5.0 (Key Lime Pie) for some time, new apps suggest that the future look and feel of Google’s mobile OS could be built upon "cards".
Google's updated version of Maps finally started rolling out to Android smartphones and tablets this week. The interface has been overhauled to more closely match Google's new design norm.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Alleged YouTube music ripper sued by industry for copyright infringement
- Parrot Mambo Drone review
- IBM promises a one-stop analytics shop with AI-powered big data platform
- Yahoo's claim of 'state-sponsored' hackers meets with skepticism
- GE, Bosch and open source could bring more IoT tools
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW