IBM is preparing to give third parties access to its Watson supercomputer with the aim of spurring the growth of applications that take advantage of the system's artificial intelligence capabilities.
Red Hat is cutting prices on the commercial version of its OpenShift Online PaaS (platform as a service) and making it available in more European countries, moves aimed at gaining a stronger foothold in one of the enterprise software industry's hotte...
Software AG is adding mashup and real-time analytic capabilities to its lineup with the acquisition of JackBe. Terms of the deal, which was announced Thursday, were not disclosed.
Citrix Systems has upgraded its Podio applications for Android and iOS, as well as the ShareFile app for the latter, which can now be used to edit Microsoft Office documents.
Hewlett-Packard has updated its dependency mapping software to help customers figure out which departments are using which systems and applications, to enable chargeback programs and other management tasks.
Whitepapers about Architecture
This eBook can help fix issues with integration strategy and data collection by telling you what the problem is and how to fix it by achieving better decisions and instant action. • As budgets inevitably tighten, good companies lose their competitive edge • Event-driven integration future proofs your integration platform and lets you use your integration budget for innovation rather than maintenance • Business users and IT can solve problems by focusing on improving the availability of information with contextual, event-based data
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plat.One acquisition marks start of $2B IoT investment plan for SAP
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- NBN ditches Optus HFC for FTTdp
- Oracle denied new trial in copyright dispute with Google over Java
- Helping businesses prepare for the workplace of the future, today
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC