Continuing its push to make Windows 10 the operating system that can power all things, Microsoft publicly released Windows 10 for IoT Core on Monday morning, with support for the Raspberry Pi 2 and the Minnowboard Max.
In a move that could bring faster wireless capabilities to gadgets and Arduino boards, chip maker Atmel is buying wireless chip maker Newport Media for US$140 million.
An open-source project aims to give a rudimentary eye to robots with the help of a camera that can detect, identify and track the movement of specific objects.
If you're looking for a good movie to watch tonight while curled up in the sofa with your significant other, Arduino: The Documentary may...not be the right film for you. But if you're as crazy over hacks and DIY projects as we here at GeekTech are, ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Devices with Qualcomm modems safe from critical ASN.1 telecom flaw
- Mobile OS once considered dead comes back to life in Indian smartphone
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for $4.8B
- Cut the carbon footprint of your business by outsourcing your data centre management
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC