Several Republicans in the U.S. Congress who voted this year to overturn net neutrality rules -- with most opponents arguing the rules would create the first-ever regulation of the Internet -- have now signed on to sponsor one of two bills that would...
A proposal by U.S. House of Representatives Republicans to free up spectrum for mobile broadband use would remove net neutrality rules on new spectrum auctions and would make it difficult for innovators to use unlicensed spectrum going forward, a dig...
Late last week, the U.S. House of Representatives approved a budget bill that included a prohibition on the U.S. Federal Communications Commission enforcing net neutrality rules, but it's unclear whether that provision will survive.
Republicans are poised to take majority control of the U.S. House of Representatives after Tuesday's election, but it will be business as usual for many technology policy issues in Congress.
57 per cent of likely voters in the U.S. don't support any Internet regulation by the federal government, according to a new survey released by Broadband for America, an advocacy group with members including AT&T and Verizon Communications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Say hello to old friend Dell Technologies on Sept. 7
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCVMWare SpecialistACT
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/P/743Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC