Several Republicans in the U.S. Congress who voted this year to overturn net neutrality rules -- with most opponents arguing the rules would create the first-ever regulation of the Internet -- have now signed on to sponsor one of two bills that would...
A proposal by U.S. House of Representatives Republicans to free up spectrum for mobile broadband use would remove net neutrality rules on new spectrum auctions and would make it difficult for innovators to use unlicensed spectrum going forward, a dig...
Late last week, the U.S. House of Representatives approved a budget bill that included a prohibition on the U.S. Federal Communications Commission enforcing net neutrality rules, but it's unclear whether that provision will survive.
Republicans are poised to take majority control of the U.S. House of Representatives after Tuesday's election, but it will be business as usual for many technology policy issues in Congress.
57 per cent of likely voters in the U.S. don't support any Internet regulation by the federal government, according to a new survey released by Broadband for America, an advocacy group with members including AT&T and Verizon Communications.
A potential deal between Google and Verizon Communications on network neutrality may not carry much weight with the U.S. Federal Communications Commission, which has been trying to broker its own deal in recent weeks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
- Will NBN be the biggest loser in Saturday’s Federal Election?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCProject DirectorWA
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC