Google will sell wireless service... PayPal buys Paydiant for mobile payments... Look out, GoPro: here comes Xiaomi... and more tech news.
Hewlett-Packard will purchase Aruba Networks to boost its wireless networking business, the companies announced Monday.
FCC votes in new U.S. net neutrality rules
Because many enterprises have already upgraded their networks to the 802.11n standard, sales growth in the enterprise wireless LAN sector was cut in half during the second quarter, according to Infonetics Research.
Even though PC giants Hewlett-Packard and Dell reported significant year-over-year sales declines, tech stocks, buoyed by signs of confidence from other IT vendors, started to rise again Friday after slumping for most of the week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- On your mark, get set, update! Windows 10 is here
- Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps
- Telstra TV will offer Netflix, Presto and Stan
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 camera
- Making Windows 10 was like 'ordering pizza for 1.5 billion people'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW