Google, Dropbox and a few other high-tech firms have come up with a new way to help defend themselves against patent trolls.
Asana has developed a calendar component for its social task management application, giving users another option for monitoring the progress of individual and team projects.
Employees who organize and prioritize their work with Asana's task management software will now be able to track the time they spend on each project assignment.
Long considered old-school tools with no place in shiny corporate social collaboration suites, to-do software is making a comeback with a new air of cool about it and renewed appreciation from enterprise IT.
Asana has beefed up its workplace task management software to make it viable for enterprises with thousands of users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook (2015 model)
- 2 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 3 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 4 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 5 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Uber will fight to keep its Boston ride data private
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.