Google, Dropbox and a few other high-tech firms have come up with a new way to help defend themselves against patent trolls.
Asana has developed a calendar component for its social task management application, giving users another option for monitoring the progress of individual and team projects.
Employees who organize and prioritize their work with Asana's task management software will now be able to track the time they spend on each project assignment.
Long considered old-school tools with no place in shiny corporate social collaboration suites, to-do software is making a comeback with a new air of cool about it and renewed appreciation from enterprise IT.
Asana has beefed up its workplace task management software to make it viable for enterprises with thousands of users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IFA 2014: Next-gen smartphones from Samsung, Sony, LG, Motorola and more
- Netflix open sources internal threat monitoring tools
- Surface Pro 3 not overheating but needs a software fix, Microsoft says
- Server sales have turned a corner, IDC says
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC