Judging from the number of people poring over their smartphones on the sidewalk, in their cars and in public places, mobile seems to have stolen our attention away from the wired Internet and traditional TV.
Criminals started targeting Twitter in earnest during a key period in early 2009, and security company Barracuda Labs has worked out why. During the same few weeks a key list of a-list celebrities joined the site.
It seems Oprah Winfrey's Midas touch isn't limited to a talk show, her favorite brownies and surging book sales.<br/>
With Ashton Kutcher racing CNN to be the first to have 1 million Twitter followers, and Twitter's CEO Evan Williams sitting down with the ladies on Oprah Friday, what is becoming of the Web site that's garnered such techie love?<br/>
Latest News Articles
- Grid Autosport (Xbox 360)
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- SSD prices for hybrids, ultrathin laptops to flatten next year
- IBM aims to disrupt supercomputing market with cloud enticements
- Arrests made after international cyber-ring targets StubHub
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 5% off $1699 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »