The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should reject a privacy group's push to extend the E.U.'s controversial right to be forgotten rules to the U.S. because such regulations would have a "sweeping" negative effect on many U.S. companies, a trade group s...
Association of National Advertisers
A consumer privacy proposal from U.S. President Barack Obama's administration gives people too little control over their personal data and companies too much latitude to use that information, a coalition of 14 privacy and digital rights groups said.
The US-based Digital Advertising Alliance, a coalition of online advertising networks and companies, will soon release guidelines for the use of targeted advertising on mobile devices, although it's been difficult to come up with standards in the div...
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) has selected three emergency back-end registry operators to guarantee domain names within a new generic top-level domain (gTLD) will resolve in the event of a failure at a new TLD operat...
The delegation of new generic top-level domains (gTLDs) by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) is premature and could cause risks to the security and stability of the Domain Name System (DNS) and affect the working of the ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SAP's ERP app for SMBs gets an overhaul for digital transformation
- Mobile ransomware use jumps, blocking access to phones
- Wave 2 Wi-Fi may be a sleeper, but it's great for some
- Researchers dismantle decade-long Iranian cyberespionage operation
- Amazon's Elastic File System is now open for business
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT