The Asus Tinker Board offers a solid mini-HTPC alternative to the Raspberry Pi, especially if you have a 4K TV.
Builders should be happy about the thoughtful shanges on Asus motherboards this year, including an internal USB 3.1 header connector, a clever M.2 cooling scheme, and integrated water cooling.
The latest Android Wear watch comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 2100 processor, which is designed for better performance on smartwatches.
It's no joke, you can now get GeForce GTX 980 ti and original Titan X performance in a laptop! We see how it's done in the Asus ROG G752.
EVGA says it doesn't cheat reviewers by sending out tweaked graphics cards.
In an interview at Asus' headquarters in Taipei last week, I asked Shih about his design thinking philosophy, where he seeks inspiration and his throughs on artificial intelligence.
One of the surprise products of last week's Computex IT show in Taiwan was the Zenbo robot from Asus. IDG News Service spoke with Jonney Shih, chairman of Asus and the power behind much of the company's product planning and design, to find out more a...
The water-cooled Asus ROG GX800 gaming laptop is a desktop in everything but name.
Asus has just unveiled what’s likely to be the most talked about product at this week’s Computex trade show in Taipei, a cute talking robot for the home priced at US$599.
We'll have to wait until Computex to learn more about Asus's Republic of Gamers gaming notebook that it says is faster than Nvidia's last-generation Titan X.
Whoops! Asus turns on Secure Boot for PCs that don’t support it, causing chaos.
The Asus ROG GT51CA gaming rig has a new feature: a wearable ROG Band wristband that can unlock a hidden drive partition or activate overclocking. The wearable's other purposes seem limited, though.
EVGA is following Asus and MSI with a selection of GTX 950 graphics cards that don't require an extra power connection.
ASUS has released the world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop, under its gaming division Republic of Gamers (ROG).
A metal watch crown, a magnetic charger and two different sizes are among the changes made to the Asus ZenWatch 2.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, UK court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
- Insecure Android apps put connected cars at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2QLD
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- CCNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW