The latest Android Wear watch comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 2100 processor, which is designed for better performance on smartwatches.
It's no joke, you can now get GeForce GTX 980 ti and original Titan X performance in a laptop! We see how it's done in the Asus ROG G752.
EVGA says it doesn't cheat reviewers by sending out tweaked graphics cards.
In an interview at Asus' headquarters in Taipei last week, I asked Shih about his design thinking philosophy, where he seeks inspiration and his throughs on artificial intelligence.
One of the surprise products of last week's Computex IT show in Taiwan was the Zenbo robot from Asus. IDG News Service spoke with Jonney Shih, chairman of Asus and the power behind much of the company's product planning and design, to find out more a...
The water-cooled Asus ROG GX800 gaming laptop is a desktop in everything but name.
Asus has just unveiled what’s likely to be the most talked about product at this week’s Computex trade show in Taipei, a cute talking robot for the home priced at US$599.
We'll have to wait until Computex to learn more about Asus's Republic of Gamers gaming notebook that it says is faster than Nvidia's last-generation Titan X.
Whoops! Asus turns on Secure Boot for PCs that don’t support it, causing chaos.
The Asus ROG GT51CA gaming rig has a new feature: a wearable ROG Band wristband that can unlock a hidden drive partition or activate overclocking. The wearable's other purposes seem limited, though.
EVGA is following Asus and MSI with a selection of GTX 950 graphics cards that don't require an extra power connection.
ASUS has released the world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop, under its gaming division Republic of Gamers (ROG).
A metal watch crown, a magnetic charger and two different sizes are among the changes made to the Asus ZenWatch 2.
The Android Wear watch comes in two sizes to fit both smaller and bigger wrists.
Taiwan held its 35th annual Computex trade show this week, and the event hasn't aged well. There was little news to get excited about, the crowds were thinner, and there were no products on the show floor that generated the buzz seen in years past.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung sales, profits dive on Note 7 recall
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
- These are the 3 big reveals from Microsoft's Surface event
- AI and robots aren't gunning for your job, White House economist says
- DDoS attacks from webcams, routers hit Singapore's StarHub
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCJava Developer - CQ5VIC
- TPBusiness Analyst/Data Analytics ConsultantVIC
- CCChange Analyst - BankingNSW
- FTXamarin DeveloperQLD
- TPOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCCompliance Administrator - Contracts/ ProcurementVIC
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCSolutions Architect (Data Warehouse/Application Integration) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT roleNSW
- CCWeb Content EditorQLD
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Response Handler - TelcoVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Voice & VideoACT
- CCSenior System EngineerACT
- CCSecurity Architecture ManagerVIC