We'll have to wait until Computex to learn more about Asus's Republic of Gamers gaming notebook that it says is faster than Nvidia's last-generation Titan X.
Whoops! Asus turns on Secure Boot for PCs that don’t support it, causing chaos.
The Asus ROG GT51CA gaming rig has a new feature: a wearable ROG Band wristband that can unlock a hidden drive partition or activate overclocking. The wearable's other purposes seem limited, though.
EVGA is following Asus and MSI with a selection of GTX 950 graphics cards that don't require an extra power connection.
ASUS has released the world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop, under its gaming division Republic of Gamers (ROG).
A metal watch crown, a magnetic charger and two different sizes are among the changes made to the Asus ZenWatch 2.
The Android Wear watch comes in two sizes to fit both smaller and bigger wrists.
Taiwan held its 35th annual Computex trade show this week, and the event hasn't aged well. There was little news to get excited about, the crowds were thinner, and there were no products on the show floor that generated the buzz seen in years past.
Apple streaming service likely at WWDC...Intel shows Skylake tab in Taipei...ARM looks to IoT security, possible acquisition...and more tech news.
ZenBook UX305 is a Windows Ultrabook that copies the MacBook Air’s look, but not its price.
Bing Lee is the only retailer thus far to range the Asus ZenWatch. Asus has confirmed the smartwatch will go on sale at the retailer in April, but representatives have not yet set a date.
Asus has announced that its ZenBook UX305 ultraportable laptop is available for Australians to pre-order now from its Web site. It’s a 13.3in model that will be available in configurations for both consumers and commercial customers, with pricing for...
First there was the Asus Taichi: a laptop featuring screens on both sides of lid, and one of the more interesting 2-in1 designs we’ve seen. Now there is simply the Chi: a 2-in-1 laptop featuring one screen, but a removable one so that you can use it ...
Asus took a jab at the MacBook Air and iPad with three new PC convertibles it claims offer better design and performance. Unfortunately, the products fall a tad short of offering the premium feel found in competing Apple devices.
The new ultra-thin Transformer Book Chi convertibles are a better option than Apple's Macbook Air and iPad Air, according to Asus, which will start shipping the hybrid tablet-laptops next month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD