4x4GB sticks from the CMD16GX4M4B3000C14 memory kit tested on Z170 and Z270 motherboards
Is this 2400MHz, 16GB, high-performance memory worth buying?
Gorgeous, small and powerful but with a big Aussie price hike
Portable, top-end PC gaming thanks to the 1070
But, be warned, it doesn't come cheap
A slim and highly portable laptop with good keys and attractive design elements
A solidly built device that's easy to use as a tablet or as a notebook
You can turn this 15.6in notebook into a tablet, but the question is: why would you want to?
It's thin and light form factor does well to disguise the fact that it also has a discrete GeForce graphics adapter
When good features go cheap
Is this what the best Android tablet ever looks like?
Has Asus made its adored tablet even better with its latest Transformer?
Asus packs the hardware of a powerful tablet into an 8in, sub-$350 bargain
The MeMO Pad FHD 10 is a solid tablet overall but performance in some graphically intense games is poor
This 4th gen Intel Core-based unit is designed to serve as a desktop replacement, for work and play
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Thimbleweed Park review: An incredible homage to point-and-click LucasArts adventures
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 Microsoft Edition is infused with Microsoft apps
- AMD preps for Ryzen 5's launch with a helpful AM4 motherboard update
- Millions of websites affected by unpatched flaw in Microsoft IIS 6 web server
- Here's how Microsoft is helping companies build IoT hardware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTField Services EngineerWA
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - Microsoft / VMWareVIC
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- CCTest Manager with PV Security ClearanceACT
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- CCBusiness Specialist - Data ManagementNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst- Systems & Network -Telco backgroundNSW
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- FTApplication Support LeadQLD
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTDelivery ExecutiveSA
- FTRecruitment ConsultantSA
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCDigital Business ArchitectACT
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- CCApplication Developer - FileNetQLD
- FTSystem EngineersVIC