First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The VivoTab 810 is an Atom-based Windows 8 tablet that can do double duty as a laptop
The ASUS Vivo Tab RT has build quality issues, a cramped physical keyboard and limited Windows RT apps
The ASUS Taichi 21 makes the notebook-to-tablet conversion as easy as closing the lid
The ASUS Vivo Book F202 brings the Windows 8 touch experience to the low-end of the PC market
ASUS serves up a two-screen laptop that also doubles as a slate device
ASUS Eee Pad Slider review: The ASUS Eee Pad Slider includes a built-in, physical keyboard but sacrifices size and weight in the process
ASUS DSL-N10 ADSL2+ modem router review: An all-in-one router that's simple to set up and use and provides reliable performance
ASUS RT-N56U review: One of the best looking dual-band wireless routers you will ever see
ASUS G51J review: An expensive 3D gaming notebook for early adopters
ASUS K52Jr review: A 15.6in, Core i3 notebook with good graphics performance for the price
ASUS PL80J review: A slim, light and well featured ASUS laptop that's perfect for users on the go
An HD media streamer that can play content off an attached hard drive or through a wired Ethernet network
An ASUS notebook that uses Bang & Olufsen technology to offer great audio quality
A powerful ASUS gaming laptop with an Intel i7 720QM processor and Mobility Radeon HD 5870
A mid-range, enthusiast-level ASUS graphics card that punches above its weight
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft faces anti-monopoly probe in China over Windows, Office
- Privacy groups call for action to stop Facebook's off site user tracking plans
- Huawei's smartphones shipments rise on international sales
- Rhapsody reaches 2M subscribers, bets on new unRadio service
- Using Instagram on public Wi-Fi poses risk of an account hijack, researcher says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »