At its Wednesday hardware launch event, Google gave Asus Chairman Jonney Shih just a quick, 15-second shout-out. "We worked very closely with Jonney and his team to deliver the first Nexus 7," said Sundar Pichai, the senior vice president who oversee...
Asia is fast becoming the epicenter of the PC market as Chinese and Taiwanese companies challenge the turf occupied for more than a decade by prominent U.S. PC makers Hewlett-Packard and Dell, whose laptop and desktop shipments are stumbling.
Beyond Apple's iPad, the tablet computer market is a murky place inhabited largely by vaporware.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- FTSecurity AnalystACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTICT Transformation Integration ManagerNSW
- CCDocument ControllerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - UX experience NeededNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst -Port MacquarieNSW
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPBI AnalystQLD
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTPHP Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst Forecaster - TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPProject Support AnalystNSW
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- TPSecurity Controls Specialist - ISO 27002VIC
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW