RCA unexpectedly jolted an otherwise slowing tablet market in the third quarter as Apple's iPad shipments continued to decline.
Asustek's Padfone X Mini, which can be used either as a smartphone or a tablet, will be available in the U.S. starting next week.
Games with better special effects and more life-like images are coming to laptops with Nvidia's latest flagship GeForce GTX 980M and 970M graphics processing units.
Asus' US$2,699 Zenbook NX500, which will ship in November, has an eye-popping price, but packs some interesting features.
It's been a big week for smartwatches and the next few days could be even bigger if rumors are true and Apple enters the battle for the wrist on Tuesday.
Taiwan's Asustek Computer plans to put a smartwatch on sale later this month for US$199 or €199, the company said Wednesday.
Routers appear to be as insecure as ever, after hackers successfully compromised five popular wireless models during a contest at the DefCon 22 security conference, reporting 15 new vulnerabilities to affected vendors.
Laptops about half the size of current models, along with faster, more power-efficient chips, improvements in wireless connectivity, and 3-D cameras in PCs were among the wares on display this week at Computex in Taipei.
Small Chinese tablet makers continue to experiment with dual-boot tablets running Windows or Android, a market that big device makers have shied from.
Traditionally viewed as a geek's paradise, the Computex trade show will turn into a battlefield for the body next week.
Asus may launch its first wearable device in this year's third quarter in line with its growing reliance on devices like smartphones and tablets to drive sales.
The looming threat of running an unsupported OS wasn't enough to save PC shipments from continuing their slide in the first quarter.
David Jevans, CTO and founder of Marble Security, recently received some bad feedback from a potential customer testing his company's product, which helps organizations manage and secure their mobile devices.
Android and Samsung Electronics were the big winners in the tablet market last year, as sales grew by 68 percent, according to market research company Gartner.
Asustek is stressing high-speed cellular connectivity with its latest Fonepad 7 LTE tablet, announced on Monday at the Mobile World Congress trade show in Barcelona.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Before 5G, some mobile users may get almost-5G
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTPre- Sales Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCSOE EngineerACT
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- CCFinancial Business AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - SQL Server programming skillsACT
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW