The latest entrant in the Internet of Things is legendary gaming company Atari, which plans to make consumer devices that communicate over the SigFox low-power network.
Former Atari Interactive CEO Frédéric Chesnais has decided to take a 25.23% stake in the company in a bid to save it from bankruptcy, Atari announced on Tuesday.
Iconic video game company Atari has filed for bankruptcy protection in the U.S. in an effort to separate operations from parent company Atari SA, which is based on France and has also filed for bankruptcy.
What if you hadn't thrown away the old and clunky--but beloved--technology that littered your youth? Would your <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/173033/evolution_of_the_cell_phone.html">first cell phone</a>, computer, or early Pong system be w...
Atari has confirmed that its hotly anticipated Ghostbusters video game will now be exclusive to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 2 video systems in PAL territories. The game was originally slated to appear on all current video game consoles, including t...
Alyssa Milano, the former star of television shows <i>Who’s the Boss</i> and <i>Charmed</i>, has joined the cast of Atari’s hotly anticipated Ghostbusters: The Video Game. She will play the role of Dr Ilyssa Selwyn, a "smart and sassy" archaeologist ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T means business with a 5G trial at Intel
- Obama's cybersecurity plan faces uncertainty with Trump
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- AWS wants to dominate beyond the public cloud with Lambda updates
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPAnalyst Work Place SupportVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCWintel Server SupportACT
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- CCField EngineerVIC
- CCIngres DeveloperQLD
- CCUser Interface(UI) DeveloperVIC
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTsolution ArchitectVIC
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Digital DesignerVIC
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomated Test EngineerACT
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- CCProject Management - Infrastructure projectsNSW
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW