A passively cooled entry-level ATI graphics card with HDMI output
Following in the only slightly larger footprints of the sizzling 5870 graphics card comes this downscaled version, the Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 1GB
The MSI Radeon R5770 Hawk is based on the Radeon HD 5770 and sports twin fans and high quality components.
MSI has quite a few innovative and well-designed products to their credit, and the MSI Big Bang Fuzion P55 motherboard is one of them.
The HD 5450 graphics card is available with both 512MB and 1GB of video memory
One of the best parts of our job is looking at hundreds of products every year. Many perform well, some are silly, and a select group rises above the pack. Here are the hardware, software, services, sites, and apps that we decided - after much discus...
Advanced Micro Devices on Monday said it will remove the ATI name from its products by the end of the year, killing a brand name synonymous with graphics enthusiasts for 25 years.
While rumors are swirling around the Internet that Intel is looking to buy rival chips maker Nvidia, analysts say it's nothing but talk and bluster.
ATI Technologies Inc.'s new Radeon HD 4770 graphics processor launched earlier this week, receiving plaudits for incorporating cutting-edge technology at a ground-breaking price.
Graphics chip shipments fell during the first quarter this year, but could stabilize later this year as people look to upgrade PCs with new operating systems, a research firm said in a study released on Tuesday.
The central processing unit (CPU) in a computer might receive the lion's share of attention when it comes to overclocking, but it isn't the only PC component you can tweak. Vendors regularly overclock the GPU (graphics processing unit) of a graphics ...
John Gunn found himself at 3dfx through STB Systems, a developer and manufacturer of video cards for OEMs such as Dell, Hewlett-Packard, and Gateway.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's smartphone share hit by Note7 debacle, stiff competition
- Oracle takes Java copyright dispute with Google to appeals court
- Samsung sales, profits dive on Note 7 recall
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - IPVPN Edge and Internet EdgeVIC
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperNSW
- FTData AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence & Federal Govt | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCMid level Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCSenior Android Developer (6 month contract)NSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- FTBizTalk Developer X3VIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- FTApplication DeveloperWA
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- TPJava Developer -- ContractWA
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSolution Architect - Application/IntegrationVIC
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC