At this year’s Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco, the company has announced the next iteration of its low-powered Atom processor family, codenamed Bay Trail. The new chips include a ‘Burst Technology’ feature analogous to the ‘Turbo Mode’ found ...
Online retailers have started selling netbooks with Intel's new dual-core Atom processor, ahead of official product announcements from PC makers.
Intel on Tuesday showed off a netbook with a dual-core Atom processor as it talked up efforts to crank up the performance of the low-cost laptops.
Intel has ported Google's Android mobile operating system to smartphones based on its Atom microprocessors, an Intel executive said Tuesday.
Intel Corp. today announced it is shipping to electronics manufacturers its first processor platform customized for home servers and small office network attached storage (NAS) systems.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HP makes it official, files to spin off enterprise division
- PayPal to acquire money transfer service Xoom for $890 million
- DEA agent pleads guilty to accepting Silk Road funds
- Despite Apple Watch, Fitbit is still in the race
- Facebook tests a new way to show video - and make money from it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.