A backup-hardware maker is now embracing the cloud as part of its offering for disaster recovery.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Scrutiny of Google's tax liabilities intensifies with Spanish raid
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Java/J2EE/SQL) 160714/JP/707Asia
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCImplementation Manager (Digital Signs)QLD
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCChange ManagerACT
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTSystems AnalystVIC
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA