Personal information, including Social Security numbers and call records, was accessed for an unknown number of AT&T Mobility customers by people outside of the company, AT&T has confirmed.
A group of operators including AT&T, Boingo Wireless, BT and China Mobile have joined forces to work on a common framework for Wi-Fi roaming to make it easier for users to access hotspots while travelling abroad.
Cellular telecom carriers spent Saturday working to restore wireless service to customers across the U.S. northeast, which is just beginning to pick itself up from the battering it suffered earlier in the week from hurricane Sandy.
Competition in the smartphone sector will remain cutthroat in 2012, as vendors will improve performance using LTE, high-resolution screens and quad-core processors and GPUs.
AT&T will continue to seek antitrust clearance for its merger with rival T-Mobile USA, it said Thursday. However, to reflect the break-up fee it will have to pay T-Mobile's owner Deutsche Telekom if the deal does not get regulatory approval, AT&a...
AT&T on Monday announced plans to offer a new service, called Toggle, that will securely run enterprise apps like email on any Android phone a worker chooses to buy.
AT&T and HTC's new Jetstream Android tablet with LTE capabilities is heavily overpriced at US$700 in a market where buyers are looking for discounts, analysts said on Wednesday.
HTML5 will likely make mobile development easier but not for some time, a group of wireless experts said Monday.
Almost everyone has a mobile phone (or two) in developed markets, but operators are still signing up more subscribers -- 6 million in five quarters, in AT&T's case. Those new customers are the machines around us, hooked up to the Internet to repo...
A year after its inception, the Wholesale Applications Community (WAC) has launched commercially, allowing mobile operators to start competing with Apple and Google for developer interest.
Mobile operating systems will be key to changing the way enterprises work, AT&T's chief of mobility said on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
- Finsix Dart-C charger review: Tiny, powerful, and worth the expense
- Oracle plans ‘startup organization’ focused on cloud computing, AI and VR
- Hipchat resets user passwords after possible breach
- ONUG gets closer to making SD-WANs talk to each other
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSharepoint Support AnalystVIC
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager, Asset Vision- SaaS, PaaS- Gov backgroundNSW
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCAutomation DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataNSW
- FTContracts & Procurement Support OfficerACT
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Developer | Parramatta | Initial 6 month contractNSW
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst Forecaster - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystNSW
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- FTPMO CoordinatorVIC
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectQLD
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA