A fresh analysis of documents disclosed by former U.S. intelligence contractor Edward Snowden shows that AT&T has been a much closer and eager partner for the National Security Agency's Internet spying activities than was previously known.
Small mobile carriers lost a battle Thursday when the U.S. Federal Communications Commission declined to make it easier for them to get access to a reserved slice of spectrum during a 2016 auction of television spectrum.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will decide this week which mobile carriers will control billions of dollars worth of prime wireless spectrum scheduled to be auctioned next year.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules violate the free speech rights of broadband providers because the regulations take away their ability to block Web traffic they disagree with, one ISP has argued.
Need something to watch on a flight? You can download an episode of your favorite show in less than a minute and a half on Verizon Wireless at Atlanta's airport -- or spend 13 hours doing the same over T-Mobile USA at Los Angeles International.
When users had unlimited data there was no reason to be concerned with how or where that data was being consumed. Since AT&T dropped unlimited data in favor of tiered data caps, though, users have struggled to understand data usage, and now AT&T is f...
HTC's just-released Android smartphone, the HTC One, offers high-quality hardware, an outstanding camera and stunning design. But the device isn't without its drawbacks.
I've written before that it seems like HTC was due for a win one of these days (even though the rumors about the M7 were a bit off) and it sure looks like they've done pretty well for themselves with the new HTC One, which was rolled out Tuesday in N...
BlackBerry's new Z10 smartphone offers a superior display, great navigation and interesting BYOD features. But is it too little, too late?
With the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday, it's fair to say that technology policy hasn't risen to the top of the agenda in the debate between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
Samsung's Galaxy Note II is big, bright and powerful, with a number of new features. Here's an in-depth look at where it excels -- and where it falls short.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple hires mobile encryption pioneer amid encryption debate
- HPE is spinning out its huge services business and merging it with CSC
- Tech woes hamper jury in Oracle case aginst Google
- Cisco's Meraki spreads its cloud to voice
- Datameer gets an overhaul to make big-data analytics easier
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCOracle Payroll Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCAgile Coach / Agile Training ManagerNSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW