The most successful wearable devices will be ones that can work without a phone, and AT&T will have at least one of them by the end of this year, the man who manages the carrier's partnerships said.
Isis, a mobile payments service that has struggled to gain traction despite the backing of AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon, is now working toward a new name to avoid association with the Sunni militant group formerly known as ISIS.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission is looking into complaints from Netflix and some Internet backbone providers that several large broadband providers have been refusing for years to upgrade their backbone connections as a way to slow video t...
AT&T is backing Microsoft in its challenge of a U.S. search warrant for private email communications located in a facility in Dublin, Ireland.
AT&T plans to test a service allowing payment card providers to access the location of a customer's phone to improve the accuracy of fraud prevention systems for transactions made abroad.
AT&T wants to tap the open-source community to develop cool applications for connected wearables, mobile devices, home appliances and cars.
AT&T plans to acquire DirecTV for about US$50 billion, it announced Sunday, laying to rest days of reports based on anonymous sources that such a deal was in the offing.
AT&T researchers have developed a "smart luggage" tracker that would help travelers find their bags, showing off the device during an event that also highlighted the company's push into the Internet of Things.
Amazon, Snapchat and AT&T rank among the least trustworthy technology companies when it comes to how they handle government data requests, according to a report from the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will limit the amount of spectrum the nation's two largest mobile carriers can buy in an upcoming auction of highly sought spectrum now controlled by television stations.
The CEOs of 28 U.S. broadband providers and trade groups, including the four largest ISPs, have warned the U.S. Federal Communications Commission against reregulating broadband as a utility in an effort to protect net neutrality, saying reclassificat...
AT&T has approached satellite provider DirecTV about a possible acquisition, in a bid to more closely integrate TV and broadband services, according to the Wall Street Journal.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will vote Wednesday on a proposal to pump US$1.8 billion into a fund that subsidizes broadband deployments in rural communities.
Installment plans for cellphones are starting to squeeze out the time-honored practice of paying a subsidized price up front, AT&T says.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- New Windows 10 TP build adds Windows Phone Action Center
- Software developer shortage transcends international boundaries
- SAP offering customers 'simpler' way to buy its Hana in-memory platform
- Intel venture capital funds target Chinese startups in wearables, IoT
- Google extends two-factor authentication with physical USB keys
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW