AT&T plans to acquire T-Mobile USA from Deutsche Telekom in a cash-and-stock deal valued at about $39 billion, the companies announced Sunday.
The National Association of Broadcasters, asked by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission and some lawmakers to give up television spectrum for mobile data uses, has fired back by accusing several other companies of hoarding the spectrum they hol...
Motorola Mobility announced today that its Wi-Fi-only Xoom tablet will hit the U.S. market on March 27 for $599 from a variety of retailers.
No wonder everybody's gunning for Netflix. The video-streaming service is more popular than many of us imagined. A new study by market research firm The NPD Group shows that Netflix's share of streamed or downloaded digital movies was a competition-c...
By now you've seen all the ads pitching wireless companies' new 4G mobile broadband services and devices. But beyond all the buzzwords and hype, which companies can reliably provide next-generation speed?
Verizon Wireless started pushing a Motorola Xoom software update today that includes support for Flash Player 10.2, which Xoom tablet users will have to download on March 18 via Android Market.
Apple's update for iOS 4, released Wednesday (two days earlier than expected), offers a number of changes and new features for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch owners, plus 59 security patches for the mobile version of Safari.
A U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee has voted in favor of a resolution to throw out the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's recently adopted net neutrality rules.
The Apple rumor mill never runs out of material -- there's always a new story to replace the one that was just proved false.
You grab your Android smartphone, ready to play or friend or stream or navigate or tweet or something and suddenly you're gripped by a consuming anxiety: will this push me over my monthly data plan limit? Or maybe you just want to know which of my ap...
Apple's new iPad 2 tablet computer will only strengthen the company's grip in one market that isn't even a priority for it: the enterprise. And that leaves IT groups still struggling with how to manage and secure a wildly popular mobile device.
You can save the Apple fanboy flames. I just call 'em like I see 'em. Apple CEO Steve Jobs took a hiatus from his hiatus to show up and share the iPad 2 with the world today. While the tablet may not be revolutionary, it is enough to keep the momentu...
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today took a San Francisco stage to introduce his company's newest iPad.
Despite apparent light demand for the Verizon iPhone 4 on launch day, estimates suggest Verizon and Apple sold around one million of the devices by the end of its weekend. Scott Moritz of The Street reports that analyst estimates put the number of Ve...
One of the two men accused of hacking AT&T's website to grab personal information about thousands of iPad users has been released on bail.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
- 5 Oppo F1s review: 2016 has another King of the Best Value phones
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ex-NSA contractor hoarded two decades' worth of secrets
- Cloud growth continues to be the name of the game for Microsoft
- TravelBank uses machine learning to save businesses money on travel
- Indian banks replace millions of debit cards after possible breach
- Wipro is buying cloud consultant Appirio for US$500m
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW