Mobile operators were out in full force at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas last week, promoting their improved data networks and unveiling new devices. But with their marketing efforts in overdrive, the operators may confuse ...
T-Mobile announced Thursday that it plans to double the speed of its HSPA+ networks and unveiled a line-up of new 4G products including tablets and phones.
LAS VEGAS -- AT&T Wednesday announced that in February, it will start selling a version of the HTC Freestyle phone running Brew MP, an open-platform OS for phones that are smaller, less powerful and less expensive than smartphones.
With its major competitors talking the talk and walking the walk on 4G, AT&T gave the first signs today that it's feeling pressure to get its own 4G network started and completed in a hurry. Until now, AT&T has talked mainly about continuing on with ...
LAS VEGAS -- AT&T will launch LTE smartphones, networks and other devices in mid-2011, and expects to complete a nationwide LTE deployment by the end of 2013, AT&T Mobility President Ralph de la Vega announced Wednesday at the AT&T Develo...
AT&T is building three facilities that mobile application developers can visit to access tools and resources and test their applications, the company said on Wednesday.
Motorola on Wednesday showed off a new Android phone that connects to a docking station that looks like a laptop but has no CPU, so that users can access a full physical keyboard and monitor.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's vote Tuesday to approve new network neutrality rules received mixed reviews, with broadband provider Verizon Communications appearing to question the agency's legal authority.
In an effort to make mobile applications easier to use, the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) has established a set of guidelines for developers to keep in mind when creating their Web-standards based applications.
The Verizon iPhone, the biggest myth of the tech world for the past few years, would sell nine million units in 2011, stealing many customers from AT&T, according to a note from analyst Gene Munster sent to AppleInsider. Rumored to arrive sometim...
Dozens of groups that have supported efforts at the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to create network neutrality rules have voiced opposition to a proposal from agency Chairman Julius Genachowski in recent days.
Verizon Wireless smartphone retail sales data show that Verizon needs the Apple iPhone badly, according to a research note entitled Verizon Strikes Out in Smartphones by a financial analyst at Asymco.
Verizon Wireless's first LTE smartphone will be Apple's iPhone, according to an anonymous source who told MacDaily News the device had been spotted at a company training session.
We're pretty sure Verizon is getting the iPhone next year, and now a new rumor suggests that said iPhone will run on Verizon's new, faster LTE network.
A company using crowdsourcing methods to challenge patents has targeted three mobile e-mail patents held by NTP, a Virginia company that has filed more than a dozen infringement lawsuits in the past four years.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Prices plummet for AMD's beastly Radeon Pro Duo graphics card ahead of Vega's release
- China Oceanwide, IDG Capital agree to acquire IDG
- EU antitrust regulators praise audiobooks deal from Apple, Amazon
- Resident Evil 7 joins Microsoft's ambitious Play Anywhere program for PCs and Xbox One
- Attackers start wiping data from CouchDB and Hadoop databases
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCSAP UX ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- CCEnterprise Solution Architect - Customer Experience PlatformsNSW
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSAP PI DeveloperACT
- TPTechnical Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCAAA DeveloperNSW
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA