Apple is working on wearable digital glasses that would connect to the iPhone and show content in the wearer’s field of vision, according to a news report.
When it comes to enterprise data visualization, IBM Software Engineer Rosstin Murphy thinks augmented reality trumps virtual reality. Here's why.
Microsoft is positioning its HoloLens augmented reality headset for businesses, but analysts say it must clear hurdles such as cost, technical and competitive challenges.
Analysts see a handful of technologies that are poised to radically change our lives by 2021.
Microsoft showed off a demo of how the HoloLens could be used in a business context at its Worldwide Partner Conference on Monday, aiming to attract interest from the developers and integrators in the audience.
Scientists with the U.S. Navy are working to develop an augmented reality display for divers' helmets.
Here's what it's like to use Google's augmented reality-enabled platform, Project Tango, in your everyday life.
A startup called Eyefluence aims to improve virtual and augmented reality with its eye-tracking technology. After an early glimpse at what the company's tech can do, it seems like a must-have for future headsets.
Oculus VR revealed the final version of its Rift virtual reality headset on Thursday, but the partnership between the Facebook-owned company and Microsoft may have raised some eyebrows.
The Sprout, HP's innovative new PC, towered above my desk. An array of cameras and a projector (collectively called the Illuminator) loomed over its 23-inch touch display.
With augmented reality (AR) being developed to take advantage of cloud, mobile, big data and social technology -- Gartner's "nexus of forces" -- is it possible AR could become a fifth component of the nexus?
The technology has been around for quite some time, but like so many other fringe smartphone features, augmented reality has yet to present itself as a must-have for consumers.
The Commonwealth Bank (CBA) released a new iPhone app yesterday that it says will revolutionise the property market in Australia and change how home buyers will search for a property.
Mobile phone technology vendor Qualcomm plans to offer an augmented reality platform and software development kit, the company said on Wednesday at its Uplinq conference.
Adidas' new Augmented Reality shoe hits stores in San Francisco this week, introducing browser-based gaming to footwear. Or at least we think that's what it's doing -- it's hard to understand just what's going on without actually having the shoe for ...
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
- Insecure Android apps put connected cars at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- FTProject / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- CCLevel 2 IT Service Desk OfficerQLD
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- TPProject ManagerOther
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT SolutionsNSW
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW