Communications minister Senator Mitch Fifield says that he did not request that NBN refer to the Australian Federal Police a series of embarrassing leaks of internal documents.
Australian Federal Police
The journalists' union has condemned as an attack on press freedom raids staged overnight by the Australian Federal Police.
Shadow Attorney-General Mark Dreyfus said confidence in the independence of the police had been undermined following a raid last night on the Melbourne office of Labor Senator Stephen Conroy.
Australian Federal Police commissioner Andrew Colvin has denied suggestions that its decision to conduct a raid overnight on a Melbourne office of Labor Senator Stephen Conroy was subject to political influence.
Australia has charged a 24-year-old man who allegedly defaced a government website earlier this month and claims to be the leader of LulzSec, a rogue inactive hacking group.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Fiber puts expansion plans on hold to review strategy
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- TPOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager. AutomationNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - UNIX/LinuxVIC
- FTMid-Senior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CC.Net Developer - AzureNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Application/IntegrationVIC
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- CCBPM ConsultantNSW
- CCCompliance Administrator - Contracts/ ProcurementVIC
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantQLD
- CCProject Change ManagerNSW
- TPTraining LeadVIC
- FTSenior Application SupportSA
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC