Consumers often fail to perform transactions online due to authentication failure. But while they struggle, they also distrust websites with weak authentication procedures.
Google Apps administrators can now remotely deactivate browser cookies that contain their end-users' sign-in credentials, a move designed to improve security in Google's hosted applications suite.
IronKey rolled out its Trusted Access for Banking USB drive on Monday.
VeriSign is introducing a certification service that confirms whether a business is legitimate and that their Web site is free of malware.
Security measures such as one-time passwords and phone-based user authentication, considered among the most robust forms of security, are no longer enough to protect online banking transactions against fraud, a new report from research firm Gartner I...
Whitepapers about authentication
Having an identity and access management solution is a must. Businesses cannot operate without them. However, this paper asks - are you sure the user credentials are being used by the correct individual? · Most organizations work hard to ensure compliance with corporate security policy but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re protected · Managing identities is essential—but it can also lead to a false sense of security · Do the credentials and the behaviour make business sense? If you can’t interpret activity in the context of identity, you may be at risk
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Fiber puts expansion plans on hold to review strategy
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJunior Web Developer | Django | Python | AWS | PostgreSQL | North Sydney NSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCUX LeadNSW
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTSystems SpecialistNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- FTIT Systems ManagerNSW
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)QLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD