Consumers often fail to perform transactions online due to authentication failure. But while they struggle, they also distrust websites with weak authentication procedures.
Google Apps administrators can now remotely deactivate browser cookies that contain their end-users' sign-in credentials, a move designed to improve security in Google's hosted applications suite.
IronKey rolled out its Trusted Access for Banking USB drive on Monday.
VeriSign is introducing a certification service that confirms whether a business is legitimate and that their Web site is free of malware.
Security measures such as one-time passwords and phone-based user authentication, considered among the most robust forms of security, are no longer enough to protect online banking transactions against fraud, a new report from research firm Gartner I...
Whitepapers about authentication
Having an identity and access management solution is a must. Businesses cannot operate without them. However, this paper asks - are you sure the user credentials are being used by the correct individual? · Most organizations work hard to ensure compliance with corporate security policy but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re protected · Managing identities is essential—but it can also lead to a false sense of security · Do the credentials and the behaviour make business sense? If you can’t interpret activity in the context of identity, you may be at risk
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSystems Analyst - Web Services.NSW
- FTDesktop/Laptop Deployment TechnicianNSW
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketVIC
- CCTraining Manager - SAP HR/ PayrollNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW