Audi is equipping some of its new model cars with traffic technology information to tell drivers how long it will take for the light to change from red to green.
Electric cars would meet the needs of nine out of 10 drivers today, enabling the replacement of most combustion-engine vehicles, according to an MIT study of U.S. driving patterns.
Ford today announced plans to have a high-volume, fully autonomous self-driving car in commercial operation in 2021 for ride-hailing or ride-sharing services.
Tesla and SolarCity shook hands today on what would be the first integrated solar energy and battery storage company through a $2.6 billion all-stock deal.
U.S. drivers are for the most part still confident in self-driving car technology even after it was revealed that a Tesla Model S in Autopilot drove through an 18-wheeler, killing the driver.
Automotive cybersecurity finally looks like it is on the front burner. But a host of improvements need to be made before the connected car is even relatively safe from hacks.
It seems clear that advanced driver assistance systems can prevent accidents by reacting faster than humans in many situations, but after the first recorded fatal crash of a Tesla Model S while operating in Autopilot mode, automakers should be asking...
The Linux community has a message to Microsoft: Back off
Videos about automotive IT
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC