If Clark Kent was a car he'd be this
Like driving an actual Mustang horse
An easily transportable phone holder
Nine out of 10 consumers recently surveyed said they are aware of privacy issues related to electronics in their vehicles and willing to share that data -- as long as they get something in return.
Intel plans to spend an additional $250 million over the next two years to make fully autonomous driving a reality.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk said the company will probably add photovoltaic charging technology on its future cars.
On the same day Elon Musk said Tesla's new vehicles will have fully-autonomous capabilities, a consumer watchdog group called on the California Department of Motor Vehicles to prohibit cars without human driver capabilities.
Pal-V is opening the first flying car school in North America to help prospective clients obtain a pilot's license before the company distributes the first commercial flying car in 2018.
We tested the convertible Mustang and at first glance it might not look like you can – the anchor points get hidden when the roof is down. However, the back is surprisginly roomy for a sports car and the front seats have a lot of forward/back motion ...
If you’ve shuddered at Transport for NSW and the police’s sinister new advert regarding Mobile Drug Testing, you’re not alone. There is strong evidence that the technology used to perform these tests does not identify driving impairment but acts ins...
Take a drive on Highway 101 between Silicon Valley and San Francisco these days and you might see one of Google's driverless cars in the lane next to you. The vehicles are one of the most visible signs of the increasing amount of research going on in...
Videos about Automotive
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- CCSenior Project AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- CCTest Manager - Data Warehouse experienceACT
- FTBusiness Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCProject Administrator-NSW
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystSA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- CCTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)NSW
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsNSW