A preliminary report by the National Transportation Safety Board shows the Tesla that crashed into an 18-wheeler in May was indeed using Autopilot and traveling at 74mph in a 65mph zone.
Ford's making a big commitment to connected car platforms, announcing that every 2017 Ford model will run Apple CarPlay if equipped with the company's SYNC 3 infotainment platform.
New rumors suggest Apple's forthcoming iCar will hit the road a year later than originally anticipated.
A second accident involving a Tesla vehicle with its autonomous driving feature engaged took place Saturday near Cardwell, Montana when the car swerved and hit the guard rail.
Soar Roadways has developed a modular system of solar panels which the company says can make roads safer and much more efficient.
Google's Larry Page is reportedly investing $100 million in trying to build flying cars.
IHS now expects that there will be 21 million autonomous vehicles on the road within 20 years -- with America leading the way.
After the owner of a Tesla Model X SUV said the vehicle drove itself into a shopping plaza wall while his wife was at the wheel, Tesla said that data analyzed from the vehicle shows it was driver error and not any kind of self-driving technology.
In the latest of several Tesla vehicle accidents, the owner of a Tesla Model X SUV claims the vehicle suddenly accelerated on its own and crashed into the side of a building.
While much of the media attention around autonomous vehicle technology has been focused on fully, self-driving cars, consumers shouldn’t expect cars that act like chauffeurs any time soon.
At Google I/O, we got a glimpse at what Google's hoping manufactures will do with its open source OS.
Google is hoping car manufacturers will use Android and Android Auto Auto as a starting point for their own infotainment systems. Let's take a peak.
Tesla will sell 168.5 megawatt-hours of behind-the-mete energy storage systems to SolarCity this year. That's more than six times what it sold to SolarCity in 2015 -- and 60% more than the entire market reported last year.
German researchers have discovered two dozen vehicles that use wireless key entry systems that are vulnerable and allow the radio signal to be intercepted and used to steal a car.
Tesla has issued a security update to its Model S car after security researchers discovered six flaws that allowed them to control its entertainment software and hijack the vehicle.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
- Sony does well in games but smartphone business shrinks
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- WikiLeaks' methods questioned by whistleblower Edward Snowden
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior ICT Project Manager - Extensive Government experienceNSW
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT