Google's Larry Page is reportedly investing $100 million in trying to build flying cars.
IHS now expects that there will be 21 million autonomous vehicles on the road within 20 years -- with America leading the way.
After the owner of a Tesla Model X SUV said the vehicle drove itself into a shopping plaza wall while his wife was at the wheel, Tesla said that data analyzed from the vehicle shows it was driver error and not any kind of self-driving technology.
In the latest of several Tesla vehicle accidents, the owner of a Tesla Model X SUV claims the vehicle suddenly accelerated on its own and crashed into the side of a building.
While much of the media attention around autonomous vehicle technology has been focused on fully, self-driving cars, consumers shouldn’t expect cars that act like chauffeurs any time soon.
At Google I/O, we got a glimpse at what Google's hoping manufactures will do with its open source OS.
Google is hoping car manufacturers will use Android and Android Auto Auto as a starting point for their own infotainment systems. Let's take a peak.
Tesla will sell 168.5 megawatt-hours of behind-the-mete energy storage systems to SolarCity this year. That's more than six times what it sold to SolarCity in 2015 -- and 60% more than the entire market reported last year.
German researchers have discovered two dozen vehicles that use wireless key entry systems that are vulnerable and allow the radio signal to be intercepted and used to steal a car.
Tesla has issued a security update to its Model S car after security researchers discovered six flaws that allowed them to control its entertainment software and hijack the vehicle.
A safety system that ties cars and smartphones together to stop those heart-stopping near misses between cars and pedestrians could be standardized by the end of this year.
Self-driving cars will try to avoid robot pedestrians in a simulated city as part of an effort to make real-world streets safer.
Facebook prevails in IPO lawsuit... Jeep hack prompts recall of 1.4 million vehicles... Kill switch isn't killing phone theft... and more tech news
As I climbed into the Honda Pilot SUV, I didn't have high hopes.
Chrysler has launched a recall of 1.4 million recent model cars that were vulnerable to being remotely accessed and controlled by hackers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Your slice of the Windows 10 birthday cake
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Intel mulls selling its security business
- Former NBN CEO joins Tony Windsor on campaign trail
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW