The end of each year sparks an occasion for rumination on the past, as well as a longing gaze into the future. We shined up our crystal ball, rubbed our chin for a while, and sought opinions from industry analysts on what the future holds for the ent...
Hewlett-Packard's bombshell revelation that it would take a US$8.8 billion non-cash writedown after allegedly discovering major accounting fraud related to its Autonomy business unit has rocked the tech world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia