The next time you call customer service, you may get an answer from a Chromebook.
Avaya must give its customers access to maintenance software for some enterprise phone switches so they can service the systems themselves or hire a third party to work on them, a US federal judge has ruled.
A federal jury in New Jersey has handed a setback to Avaya, ruling that it illegally tried to quash competition for service on its enterprise communications equipment.
By now, it's become a tired old tech industry bromide: CIOs need to be business-savvy.
The U.S. Congress should limit the ability of patent holders that don't make products to file infringement complaints at the U.S. International Trade Commission because of a huge increase in cases there, representatives of some companies told lawmake...
With Nokia Siemens bidding on Nortel's wireless business and Avaya rumored to be grabbing up its enterprise gear, it is all but inevitable that the rest of company will be broken up and sold off in pieces, which raises questions. Here are some of the...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProgram ManagerQLD
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystWA
- CCWeb Services Tester- Test AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystWA
- CCWeb Designer or Visual Interactional DesignerNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Security SpecialistNSW
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCWeb Application SpecialistWA
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCExecutive AssistantACT
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTProject Manager (Network Roll-Out)WA