Cloud storage seems like such a no-brainer for backups and disaster recovery, it's a wonder that more businesses aren't taking advantage of it. If you're concerned about cloud outages, cloud storage costs, data loss, data security, or the ability to ...
Backup and recovery
On a Sunday morning last year, John Brooks received news no one wants to hear. There'd been an electrical fire in the basement of a New York City office tower - where his law firm has an office.
Whitepapers about backup and recovery
This ESG Lab Validation report documents hands-on testing of today's virtual server data protection and identifies the market leaders. Download now to find out how each solution measured up against best practices in virtual data protection.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
- Big data: The obstacles we’re seeing and how to overcome them
- Privacy groups target kids advertising disguised as YouTube content
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC