A new IT security penetration testing service has given an alarming glimpse at the ease with which cyber adversaries can compromise companies and government agencies.
Police from eight countries together with several private security companies disrupted the online infrastructure used by cybercriminals to control computers infected with a malware program called Shylock.
Some cloud providers fail to detect and block malicious traffic originating from their networks, which provides cybercriminals with an opportunity to launch attacks in a botnet-like fashion, according to a report from Australian security consultancy ...
Defence company BAE Systems has announced 1,307 job losses in the UK, and confirmed that some will be IT roles.
The Trusted Computing Group Monday announced a working group aimed at publishing an open standards framework for cloud computing security that could serve as a blueprint for service providers, their customers and vendors building security products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
- Ashley Madison misled users with a fake security award
- Epic Games forum hack underscores the need to install security patches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCCommunications OfficerACT
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCSalesforce Developer / UrgentNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW